Special offer for HTML Editor? (1996...

User 291946 Photo

5 posts

I think I may be going mad...

A few days ago I saw a special offer for HTML Editor at a reduced price of $29.99 - the original price at launch.

I decided to buy it today but now that I have - I can't find the offer anywhere!

Can anyone help me or am I just imagining it! :(
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

https://www.coffeecup.com/store/specials/htmleditor/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 291946 Photo

5 posts

Many thanks Scott!

Purchased and installed and finishing a client site in it now.

I'm super happy that I'm not going mad too! :D
User 352809 Photo

7 posts

Hi!

I purchased it a couple days ago and have yet to install it. Running XP Pro on Firefox and I get an error message stating that the administrator is the only one who can run the .exe file. I am the administrator. Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Diana Hobson wrote:
Hi!

I purchased it a couple days ago and have yet to install it. Running XP Pro on Firefox and I get an error message stating that the administrator is the only one who can run the .exe file. I am the administrator. Any ideas?

Are you sure you are currently logged in as an Administrator? What is the EXACT wording of the error? If you can attach a screen shot that will help.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 352809 Photo

7 posts

Hi Scott,

I am the administrator on this computer. Just me since the beginning There has always been only one account. I even opened a NEW account as suggested by a coffee cup rep but to no avail. The result is the same with the error message identical.
Funny thing is that I uninstalled the free version then tried to download the trial version, AND the free version. That was a mistake because I am getting the same message.

Beginning to think that Norton has decided to block everything.
Can this be the root cause?
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Diana Hobson wrote:
Hi Scott,

I am the administrator on this computer. Just me since the beginning There has always been only one account. I even opened a NEW account as suggested by a coffee cup rep but to no avail. The result is the same with the error message identical.
Funny thing is that I uninstalled the free version then tried to download the trial version, AND the free version. That was a mistake because I am getting the same message.

Beginning to think that Norton has decided to block everything.
Can this be the root cause?

Thanks for the screen shot. That alert is not delivered by our software, it is actually something from your operating system.

I did a Google search and found many references on how you can possibly correct this:

http://www.google.com/search?client=fir … gle+Search

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.