Css Background-size - Page 1 - Post...

User 2631976 Photo

7 posts

Hello, sorry for my bad english i try the best.
I had search in Forum to found a answer about my question but i dont found anyelse.

In the Html Editor last vers. insnt the Code Background-size / auto / contain /cover/ why not?
How can i put this Background-size / and more for Automatic find for example when i write a code?

many Thanks for help
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Wäre Deutsch besser? :)
Die Frage ist nicht gut zu verstehen. Schreiben Sie gern auf deutsch, dann übersetze ich. Gilt es einen Seitenhintergrund, oder eine Art, ein Bild einzusetzen, damit es grössenmässig anpassungsfähig ist?

Not sure exactly what the question is about, page background or an image background for a div. I'm asking if German would be easier. If he/she writes in German, I can translate it.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2631976 Photo

7 posts

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa super gerne :-)
Hi,
Ich habe trotz Suche im Forum nix finden können ...................

Ich wollte Fragen warum die Klasse Background-size nicht aufgeführt wird im aktuellen Html Editor?
Ist es möglich Elemente,Selektoren wie z.B. Bachground-size ( / auto / contain /cover/) manuell
in das Programm ein zu führen? Um auch das dieser Code Automatisch aufgeführt (Liste bei code erkenunng unter Background) wird beim schreiben so das ich nicht immer von neu schreiben muss?

Gilt es einen Seitenhintergrund, oder eine Art, ein Bild einzusetzen, damit es grössenmässig anpassungsfähig ist?

Ja richtig

Vielen Dank

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Translation:
Yessss, with pleasure!
I have searched the forum and not found this.
I wanted to ask if the class background-size is missing from the current version of the html Editor.
Is it possible manually to enter elements and selectors, such as background-size (auto, cover, contain), in the Editor?
And also so that they can be found under the code tag and automatically recognised, and not have to be written in every time?

And yes, I guessed correctly that it was about page background and insertion of adaptive images
Warten Sie, ich kann dies beantworten (Nach dem Abendbrot ;) wenn nicht jemand anders zu Hilfe kommt.

Wait, I can reply to this after supper, if nobody else beats me to it...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 2631976 Photo

7 posts

Danke
und Guten Appetit :)

*woher sprichst du so gut deutsch? Google glaube ich kaum :lol:
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

He/she is asking about my speaking German...
I used to live in Berlin from 1969 to 74. Don't need any google translation. We didn't have any computers back then, so there is computer and internet language that I'm uncertain about in German

Ich habe in den Jahren 1969 - 74 in Berlin gewohnt. Eine Google-Übersetzung habe ich nicht nötig ;) Damals hatten wir aber keine Rechner, und es sind deshalb Lücken in meinem deutschen Computer- und Internetvokabular.

Also, Man kann einen background-size.tag herstellen, ich habe es gerade selbst probiert. Es funktioniert wenn man css schreibt, man kann das Wort background anfangen, und dann hat man auch background-size in der Auswahl, der tag taucht aber nicht in der Liste 'Code' auf, entlang der linken Seite des Programmes. Ich weiss nicht warum, aber ich werde es weiter untersuchen. In dem angehefteten Bild tags.png kann man den Pfad sehen, wo die Tagliste sich befindes ('Brukere' heisst Benutzer)

You can create the background-size.tag yourself, I have just tried. It is working when writing css, if you start the word background, you will see background-size as one of the options. But the tag is is not listed under Code along the left side of the programme. Don't know why, but I'll try finding it out. The attached image tags.png is showing where the tag list is located ('Brukere' means users).
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 2631976 Photo

7 posts

Ich habe in den Jahren 1969 - 74 in Berlin gewohnt. Eine Google-Übersetzung habe ich nicht nötig ;) Damals hatten wir aber keine Rechner, und es sind deshalb Lücken in meinem deutschen Computer- und Internetvokabular.

Da war ich noch gar nicht geplant :o

Vielen Dank

Iam a He ;)

Du Sprichst und schreibst sehr gut Deutsch

Gehörst Du mit zum Team hier ?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Also dann, Herr Senfgurke :lol: ,

Ich bin eine normale (hoffe ich doch... ) Benutzerin der CC-Programme, kein Teammitglied. Bin aber schon einige Jahre dabei ;)

Just jokingly, He asked me if I belong to the team and I said that I was just a normal (hopefully) user, and that I had been so for some time now.

Übrigens ist meine Frage wegen dem fehlenden 'tag' beantwortet worden. In der nächsten Version des Programmes soll er inkludiert werden.

My question to the team about that missing tag has been answered. It will be included in the next version of the Editor.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Build 723 uploaded a moment ago adds this tag.

How is that for service! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

I haven't seen service that fast since I went to Sonic and was served by a girl on roller skates! Whew!! :D
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.