been working a bit with RFF. Here some suggestion:
- if I divide a column with, for instance, a min-height of 10, the new value always is set to default (50). I think it would be better to use the same value as the splitted one. I've experimented it with a subgrid column.
- I've found the Inspector a very useful tool, it helped me in rearranging quickly the items in the layout, like moving rows or columns. It would be great (and much faster) to have a way to delete a selected element directly from the Inspector. Sometimes it's very hard to select an item, by selecting it directly on the layout (happened to me, having selected min-height of a column to 0...)
- is there a way to select multiple elements (in my case, multiple columns) at once and change a value on all selected items (for instance, change the min-height for all columns on the same row)? If not, it would be very appreciated.
- the click to set a break point it's extremely powerful. But I think there should be a way to prevent accidentally added break points (probably, a double click instead of a simple click should solve the problem), adding a new break point it's not so frequent.
- it would be great to have a way to show difference between two adjacent break points, to helping in identify not needed ones (manual or automatic tool)
Maybe have it so the text is auto-selected or have it auto-delete upon tabbing into a new keyword?
A way of seeing a selected elements' current dimensions would be useful, maybe by a static info panel, especially for picture elements I often set restraints on min and max width and heights to make it visually pleasing and this feature would make it easy peasy when moving the breakpoint slider back and forth to see the design respond.
I think that is already there. Hover over an element in the tree and you see the dimensions in the canvas:
This would really help the speed of the workflow in RFF. Not having to open up a calculator for simple math functions.
Hi I didn't read all the posts but it would be nice to have a navbar element ready to go and easily customizable.
In the components section we have 'menu with dropdown' and also 'responsive menu' in there already. Just fyi.
It would be great to be able to change the view settings for the project resources area. If we have longer file names they get truncated in the icon view. It can get difficult when we have files that have similar names with different endings. Having a list view of some sort similar to a windows/osx folder, would be great.
+1 for this idea. If you click on the image in the library you can see the whole name but it would be nice for a list view.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.