Easy Reliable Site Backup VSD - Page...

User 464376 Photo

158 posts

Okay I went ahead and tried correcting the height and width settings in PG gallery items but it didn't correct the problem. i am still ending up with a large white space to the right and bottom of my photo gallery when I upload it to the page on my web site.

Any Thoughts?

Thank you
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

HI Daniel,
I would try this- Use an external ftp something like filezilla and upload to your server the gallery_files folder. the swf file, html,xml , my something in the upload malfunctioned or blinked, you could even try to going to publish and re-sync the website. As you saw in the video I had a glitch, but not online....whats your thoughts?

User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Daniel,
Make sure your screen zoom is at 'normal' or '100%'. You can get those white areas sometimes for Flash elements that don't zoom with the rest of the content.
User 464376 Photo

158 posts

Per Hi,

You beat me too it. I tried everything and I just came across that. In IE, I'm using 9, if I set the zoom at 100% the white spaces are gone. I sometimes wonder why we even bother with IE. It seems every glitch is IE related.

Thanks to everyone again for the help. Moving on to the next step. I'm still loving CC. It is a good place and the VSD platform for my use is just right. I've owned it for awhile and never used it till necessity made it necessary.

Again Thanks:)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.