Update to the above:
1. Rebuilt web site on my dev server, also on Go Daddy and it works fine on AOL
2. Wiped out all the files on juliekushner.com and re-sync'd website on juliekushner.com - problem still there
3. Loaded vanilla website from one of the VSD themes with only an index page. The page loaded but i got the red 'x' on some of the jpgs' even though the jpg was showing. Also had some that did not show
4. Wiped out all the files on juliekushner.com, tried access the page via AOL and DID NOT get a 404 but instead had the same problem of a constant 'refresh'.
5. Wiped out all the files AGAIN and now in the process of having Go Daddy wipe out the entire site, and recreate it including the base file it loads when they first create the domain.....They also checked and did a comparison against my dev server and the config's are the same.
6. They are stumped......
Anyone run into something like this before?