Upgrade to Version 2.20?? - Post ID...

User 2273654 Photo

761 posts

Is web form builder that used to come in the super pack being retired? If it is being upgraded then it should be eligible for free upgrades as all of the rest of my last super pack software purchase. Is this a new development in software sales and upgrade policies? I also noticed in the last super pack offer a raise in price and a cutting in half the annual S-drive package included in the super pack to semi annual. Quite confusing considerations,,,... my brain is smoking...
My CC S-drive site https://workhorsepainting.com
User 2159832 Photo

56 posts

GregB wrote:
Is web form builder that used to come in the super pack being retired? If it is being upgraded then it should be eligible for free upgrades as all of the rest of my last super pack software purchase. Is this a new development in software sales and upgrade policies? I also noticed in the last super pack offer a raise in price and a cutting in half the annual S-drive package included in the super pack to semi annual. Quite confusing considerations,,,... my brain is smoking...

I had the same issue. Bought Super Pak 8 months ago and renewed WFB over a year ago. Dashboard showed WFB was no longer a free download even though it is in Super Pak. Contacted support and all is well and dashboard expiry date was updated.
User 2624719 Photo

275 posts

Hi all

Still no change log for this update is that something that is now not done ? Im not sure what is going on but it would be nice to have the official Change log to be posted so that it is not in anyway reliant on members to report. Im concerned that there is a new version in the pipeline and not being reported and that would be a full price upgrade as apposed to an update to an existing version.

Cheers
User 2273654 Photo

761 posts

Thank you Moe for your post. I believe that I have a similar case to yours, that I am qualified for the update. I have been enduring an ongoing issue regarding purchases with CC for years now. Sales seems to always try to get away with sales that I am already covered on and when pressed it turns out I'm correct and get my way. I am growing weary of the ongoing battle to get the established sales policies followed. I am going to just go with it as stands in my purchases pg and when it comes time for me to make a purchase go to a different provider. I pray that I do not get downgraded for posting this. This kind of a post seems to get censored. It is difficult to be diplomatic when being handled.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,098 posts

GregB wrote:
Thank you Moe for your post. I believe that I have a similar case to yours, that I am qualified for the update. I have been enduring an ongoing issue regarding purchases with CC for years now. Sales seems to always try to get away with sales that I am already covered on and when pressed it turns out I'm correct and get my way. I am growing weary of the ongoing battle to get the established sales policies followed. I am going to just go with it as stands in my purchases pg and when it comes time for me to make a purchase go to a different provider. I pray that I do not get downgraded for posting this. This kind of a post seems to get censored. It is difficult to be diplomatic when being handled.

Hey Greg,

I assure you there is no censorship in this forum. It is mainly ran by us not necessarily by CC. We are a band of volunteer's that try to help where we can because we love the software. I don't remember the last time CC Staff actually responded directly to anyone in this forum.

As for your concerns regarding your upgrades and software purchases all you need to do is kindly reach out to CC Support Room and they will always treat you with respect and make things right where they can.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 556652 Photo

150 posts

They sure have a weird way of tracking purchases. I have purchased the Super Pack the last two years and the most recent one is due renewal in June. I have a notice that I can purchase the Web Form Builder v2.20 for $149.

Thought it was part of the Super Pack.

275 posts

Hi All
I have just checked my purchase History and i can confirm that there is a discount coupon applied to the existing users this is a great offer and one i will be taking up next month when i get my next pay check . now so all good with the loyalty offer it makes a difference to me anyway thank you CC . i look forward to seeing the changelog hopefully soon as i believe there are some changes apart from PHP 8 added.

Kind Regards
Adrian
User 2273654 Photo

761 posts

I guess that my solution in this problem is: when in October my annual mailer plan which I received with my last super pack purchase runs out, to then purchase a year of forms plan which should include the updated forms software. I believe that it would also include site designer and editor software so I should get support from CC on them too, would loose support then on the email designer software. If now they were to come out with an update on the emailer designer software I would get that upgrade for free because it would come in before oct and qualify on my free update period. The CC service coverage, software update coverage, plans limits, plans coverage, are nuanced and complicated. I assumed that I would get the free update because my purchase of the super pack led me to believe that, I was wrong but if I was to contact support about it maybe I was not wrong, I don't know. I do pretty much have to contact support every time and ask about why I am not getting what I was expecting. They should explain with the super pack marketing promotions the S-drive plan that comes with it and the good and bad points of software updates to expect with the super pack. I do not like being a whinner, I do not like whinners, I do not like having to whine. Better marketing descriptions would yield less whining. Please count this as constructive criticism rather than whining. Bottom line- Super pack included the forms designer software and runs out in october of this year so it should get free updates of that software up until then. I'm am growing weary of having to go to go to CC and whine about it. Seems to be an ongoing issue of having to negotiate with CC on purchases I have made. I apologize to the forum members for the whining.
User 556652 Photo

150 posts

Bret Perryman ,Director Has resolved the issue for me. It got the update and is updated when I update the Super Pack.

Thanks Bret!

66 posts

They want $119.00 to go from 2.9 to 2.20 with hardly anything changed except it works with PHP8. I had to check my calender to make sure we are in the Month of May and not April Fools Day.... geez... hahaha... funny though... I wont be investing in greed :lol:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.