With Sitemapper, we have made it even easier to keep your sitemap up-to-date. Click the Scheduler Toolbar Icon to load the built-in Scheduler. You can add as many sitemaps as you like and upload each one of them to any server on the web.
- Enable automatic uploading: Select this checkbox to automatically upload your latest sitemap to your server.
- Minimize to tray instead of close: Select this checkbox if you would like to minimize the Scheduler to your program tray when you click the X in the upper right-hand corner instead of closing it outright. This keeps the Scheduler running in the background.
- Launch Scheduler on computer startup: Select this checkbox if you would like the Scheduler to open automatically whenever you start your computer.
- Upload schedule: Select your desired uploading schedule using these options.
- Upload now: Opens the My Servers window, which allows you to add new servers or edit existing ones.
- Add sitemap: Click this button to add a sitemap file to the sitemaps to Automatically Update and Upload list. This opens the Add Sitemap window, which allows you to select your sitemap file and the server where you would like to upload it.
- Delete sitemap: To remove a sitemap from the sitemaps to Automatically Update and Upload list, select it and then click this button.
- Minimize to tray: Minimizes the Scheduler to your program tray. This keeps the Scheduler running in the background.
- Log: Switches to Log view, which provides information about your automatic uploads. This can come in handy if you have experience issues with this feature.
Add Sitemap Window:
The Add sitemap window allows you to select a sitemap file and the server where it will be uploaded.
- Sitemap: Click the browse button to select the sitemap file you’d like to add to the Scheduler.
- Server: Select the server you want to upload your sitemap to from the drop-down menu.
- Add/edit server: Opens the My Servers window, which allows you to add new servers or edit existing ones.
- Remote folder to upload to: Enter the path of the folder on your server where you would like to upload your sitemap.