1. Insert your CD into CD-ROM drive, if the CD information doesn't been showed in the track list automatically, click Refresh button, this software will read the CD information and reveal it in the track list.
You can rename the track by clicking Rename button, then you can edit the new track name in the Track Title Renamer.
2. Select the track(s) you want to rip.
3. Select the output format of the ripped file(s) here or in the CoffeeCup Settings Centre.
4. Click the Output button to open the Output Directory Selector to select the output directory of the ripped file(s).
5. Click the RIP button to open the Ripping Centre.
6. Click the Rip Now button to start the ripping process.