Posting text with S-Drive Streams is a breeze, but is including an image in your post also easy? Of course it is!
- Go to your S-Drive Dashboard and log in if you haven't already done so.
- Click on the Stream tab.
- Click in the input box that says "What's up, buttercup?" to open the Stream post text box.
- In the upper right corner of the Stream post text box, click on the small square button that looks like a painting of a house.
- If you have already uploaded the image you wish to use, or you wish to use an image stored at another location on the Internet, you can skip to step 7. Otherwise, click the Browse button next to the Upload input box.
- Select the image you would like to upload and click Open; then click the Send it to the Server button.
- If the URL to the image you wish to use is not in the input box labelled URL, click the Browse Server button and select the image you wish to use; otherwise, enter the URL to the image to be included.
- You have the option of including Alt text if if you want to. Click Ok.
Your image should now be visible in your Stream post! You can always choose to edit this post to delete or change the image later.