If you're looking for an alternative to using an image or solid color for your webpage background, you may want to try using a gradient. Here's how:
- Click the Page button in the top toolbar.
- Select Gradient, and then click the gradient bar to change the color of the gradient.
- Click the colored triangles above the gradient bar to change the colors.
- If you want to add more colors, click the area of the gradient bar where you would like the gradient to change. This creates another colored triangle that you can use to further adjust the color. When you are done making adjustments, click OK.
- If you want the gradient to flow horizontally, check the Horizontal checkbox. If you want it to flow vertically, leave it unchecked.