Note: These instructions do not apply to Flash animations created with Firestarter. For instructions on adding a Firestarter animation to your page, read Adding a Firestarter Animation or Other .swf File to a Visual Site Designer Website.
- Create and save the Flash object within its application.
- Switch to Visual Site Designer.
- Open the page where you want the Flash object to display.
- Click the Add Flash tool in the left toolbar and click the location on your page where you want the Flash object to appear.
- Click Browse to search for the XML file for the Flash object.
- Click Open.
You can now click the Preview button in the top toolbar to check out how your Flash object looks on your page.