Follow these step-by-step instructions to add a PayPal Buy Now button to a Visual Site Designer page:
- Create your button through PayPal's system.
- Copy the HTML code to your clipboard.
- Open Visual Site Designer.
- Open the page where you want the button to display.
- Select the HTML tool in the left toolbar and click the location on the page where you would like the PayPal button to appear.
- Give the object a name (such as "PayPal Button") in the HTML Object field.
- Paste the code into the Body HTML tab.
- Click OK.
- Position your PayPal Button. It is very important to make sure that the PayPal Button does not overlap with any other element on your page. Doing so will cause the button to be treated as an image.
Since any images or scripts associated with the PayPal button are stored on PayPal's servers, you do not have to add any associated files to your server. Now you can preview the page using the Preview tool to check out how the button looks on your page.
Tip: If you are designing an online store, you may want to check out Shopping Cart Creator. With this intuitive program, you can design and create a beautiful, functional online store in no time flat!