The following step-by-step instructions will show you how to install icons for use in CoffeeCup Photo Gallery.
Note: When moving the Buttons folder into the images directory, be sure that you do not move the included .txt file!
- Make sure Photo Gallery is closed.
- Unzip the ZIP file using your favorite ZIP utility or by right-clicking the file and selecting Extract All. Unzipping the file creates a folder called Buttons.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to this file path: C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup Photo Gallery\images
- Drag the Buttons folder to the images directory. Remember, when performing this step, be sure that you don't move the included .txt file!
Now that the icons are installed in the correct Photo Gallery folder, follow these steps to use them.
Note: If you do not see one or more of these buttons, you may have them turned off. To enable them, go to the Gallery Settings tab and check the corresponding box(es): Show Audio Button, Show Albums Button, and/or Show Play Button.
- Open CoffeeCup Photo Gallery.
- Choose a theme or open an existing gallery.
- Click one of the buttons — Sound, Album, or Play — located in your gallery.
- Once you have selected a button in your gallery, two options will appear under the Icons group under the Item Settings tab: Icon Image On and Icon Image Off. Click the Browse button next to each option, go to C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup Photo Gallery\images\buttons, and select the icon you want to use.
- Repeat the process for each button you want to change.
- Save and upload your work.