Tired of posting the same updates to both your Stream and your Twitter account? Well, here's some good news: You can set your Stream to duplicate each of your posts on your Twitter page! You can use the S-Drive Dashboard, the Post by Email function, or Power Post to submit to both at the same time.
But first, you will need to enable this feature:
- Go to your S-Drive Dashboard.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Stream Settings section, click Connect to Twitter.
- You will be redirected to Twitter.
- At the Twitter page, enter your Twitter account information and click Allow.
- The Twitter page should now return you to the S-Drive Dashboard Settings tab.
- Check the box next to Autopost to Twitter.
Congratulations! Now everything you post to your Stream will be posted to your Twitter account as well! Remember that you can always disable this option by unchecking the Autopost to Twitter box. Also, if you disable this relationship on the Twitter side, the S-Drive Dashboard will still show the connection is valid until a post is attempted, at which time S-Drive will disconnect itself as well.
Please note that if you decide to edit or delete your Stream posts with the S-Drive Dashboard, the posts will remain unchanged on your Twitter feed. You will need to manage your Twitter posts through that service.
If you read this far, and you're using an iPhone, here's a secret: There's a cool, easy way to post to both your Stream and Twitter straight from your phone. Read here to learn more.