Tired of posting the same updates to both your Stream and your Facebook account? Well, here's some good news: You can set your Stream to duplicate each of your posts as Facebook status updates! You can use the S-Drive Dashboard, the Post by Email function, or Power Post to submit to both at the same time.
But first, you will need to enable this feature:
- Go to your S-Drive Dashboard.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Stream Settings section, click Connect to Facebook.
- You will be redirected to Facebook , where you will need to sign in if you haven't already.
- Facebook will tell you that CoffeeCup S-Drive is requesting permissions; click Allow.
- You should be returned to the S-Drive Dashboard Settings tab.
- Check the box next to Auto-post to Facebook and click Save Settings.
Congratulations! Now everything you post to your Stream will be posted to your Facebook account as well! Remember that you can always disable this option by unchecking the Auto-post to Facebook box. Also, if you disable this relationship on the Facebook side, the S-Drive Dashboard will still show the connection is valid until a post is attempted, at which time S-Drive will disconnect itself as well.
Please note that if you decide to edit or delete your Stream posts with the S-Drive Dashboard, the posts will remain unchanged on your Facebook page. You will need to manage your Facebook posts through that service.