Have you ever seen those amazing "Tweet" buttons that people have been adding to their website layouts?
When added to your page, these Tweet buttons can truly enhance the layout of your page and the exposure that your website receives by giving visitors the ability to "Tweet" about the topic, page, or object you have placed the button next to. This way your message can be spread about how great the chosen topic is through the social network!
The following steps will help you get going:
- First, you will need to visit the following link to use the Developer's tool that will create your Tweet button:
- Next, you will need to choose your style of Tweet button from the available choices.
- Now time to set up your button the way you want it! :D
- You can now look below to see a Preview of your selected button as well as a Preview of the code you have created. You will need to copy this code to add the button!
If using Visual Site Designer, complete these steps:
- To finish the process, open Visual Site Designer to the page that you wish to update with the Tweet button. Then use the Add HTML tool found on the left hand toolbar to click on your page where you want the Tweet button to appear and you can paste in the code that was provided.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you can click Publish to apply your changes to your site! Awesome!
If using the HTML Editor, complete these steps:
- To finish the process, open the HTML Editor and paste the provided code within your page where you want the button to appear.
- You can now Upload your file to your page and the Tweet button will properly display. Enjoy!
If using Shopping Cart Creator, complete these steps:
- To finish the process, open Shopping Cart Creator to the page/product description that you wish to update with the Tweet button. Then use the blue HTML tool found on the top toolbar to paste the code into the open window.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you can then upload your changes to your site!
And that is how the cookie crumbles, folks! Let the Tweeting begin! :D