How Do I Create My First Website By...

User 2945683 Photo

8 posts

Hello to all!

My name is Amit and I am an owner and author of the web design company India. I am not a complete website designer, but yes I have been creating static websites by editing into free static responsive html templates.

As the technology is being enhanced rapidly, so designing a responsive website has become the most important part of in these days. To make my website Google Friendly, I have brought responsive site designer pack from coffeecup. I am really new to start working on it. so guys, I need help and I would like to know "How Do I Create My First Website By Using Site Designer" any types of website will be fine to practice for me.

But I want to use responsive images slider in the header / cover, using three image slides with title and little description. Kindly help me and let me know how to I create it.

Thanks
Amit Gaur
Amit Kumar
serviceatclick@gmail.com
http://www.serviceatclick.com
User 2699991 Photo

3,028 posts

amit999 wrote:
Hello to all!

My name is Amit and I am an owner and author of the web design company India. I am not a complete website designer, but yes I have been creating static websites by editing into free static responsive html templates.

As the technology is being enhanced rapidly, so designing a responsive website has become the most important part of in these days. To make my website Google Friendly, I have brought responsive site designer pack from coffeecup. I am really new to start working on it. so guys, I need help and I would like to know "How Do I Create My First Website By Using Site Designer" any types of website will be fine to practice for me.

But I want to use responsive images slider in the header / cover, using three image slides with title and little description. Kindly help me and let me know how to I create it.

Thanks
Amit Gaur

We have already shown you on your previous requests on how to add a responsive slider to a page, & Inger has also given a link to a video tutorial
https://mawarputih.id
The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most
Website Design & Development
Website Renovations
Wayans' Theme Park
Page Ingredients

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.