We just released a pretty slick update of Website Insight (v 3.5). This version fixes a few bugs (err.. features) as well as improving on some of the existing routines which scans and reports back information better. The biggest new feature is that custom reports are now available for those using Responsive Site Designer!The nitty gritty details of version 3.5.New Features
- Custom Reports for Responsive Site Designer - (Create a fully customizable and responsive report!)
- Website Insight Report Pack now includes RSD templates (36 templates total for RLM & RSD)
- Missing Windows Pin Icon Recommendation
- Avoid Empty SRC Recommendation
- Since these files are compressed already, we now ignore minified versions of CSS and JS files for any recommendations.
- Due to some recent changes with Google and Bing, we updated the way we scan for results for Google Plus & Bing results. Information will now be even more accurate.
- For the Moderate Recommendation Large Page Size, we increased the value for large page threshold from 100k to 900k
- For the Moderate Recommendation Large Image Size, we increased the value for large image threshold from 900k to 1400kb.
- Updated Google Safe Browsing URL under Website Health to use the new preferred link.
Website Insight Version 3.5 is a free upgrade to all current 3.0 users. Discounts will be provided through our newsletters to all registered users on earlier versions of Website Insight. Make sure you are subscribed to our weekly newsletters to obtain your discount. If you do not receive the email, contact support and we can help you upgrade.
If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download it here at http://www.coffeecup.com/website-insight
- - CoffeeCup Team