Version 4 beta - Page 2 - Post ID 270961

User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Unfortunately... no this was not built with my coffeecup apps. I so much want to convert it to CC BS or Responsive Designer, but just have not had time. It was built with Dreamweaver CS6 and Flexi Layouts 3 plugin. Is this the CSS file you are referring to?

/* GRID BASED ([{"device":"mobile","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"100%"}},{"device":"tablet","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"90%"}},{"device":"desktop","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"80%","maxWidth":"1232px"}}]) */
div#%id% * {
max-width: none !important;
box-sizing: content-box;
vertical-align: inherit;
font-size: initial;
margin: auto;
border: inherit;
line-height: initial;
}
10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish.... then they release them for another day.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Andy Ho wrote:
Unfortunately... no this was not built with my coffeecup apps. I so much want to convert it to CC BS or Responsive Designer, but just have not had time. It was built with Dreamweaver CS6 and Flexi Layouts 3 plugin. Is this the CSS file you are referring to?

/* GRID BASED ([{"device":"mobile","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"100%"}},{"device":"tablet","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"90%"}},{"device":"desktop","options":{"gutter":"15","columns":12,"width":"80%","maxWidth":"1232px"}}]) */
div#%id% * {
max-width: none !important;
box-sizing: content-box;
vertical-align: inherit;
font-size: initial;
margin: auto;
border: inherit;
line-height: initial;
}

Ok, that would explain it. Website Insight looks at the CSS files and reads the media queries. As your was not built that way, this is why it is flagged as not being responsive. For now, you will have to just ignore that recommendation.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Ok... Thanks Scott. I did find some media queries in this css file:

@media only screen and (min-width : 768px) {
10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish.... then they release them for another day.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Andy Ho wrote:
Ok... Thanks Scott. I did find some media queries in this css file:

@media only screen and (min-width : 768px) {

Which CSS file and what page is that CSS file linked from?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Hi Scott, just saw your reply and thanks again for being so prompt and helpful. I am on my tablet while at work. Please allow me time to get to my desktop to reply with an informative answer. Thanks again.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.