I'm curious ... what are the changes of this upgrade? There doesn't seem to be any release notes? Nevertheless, the bugs reported earlier this year all still are present. Currently running macOS 10.12.6.
BUGS REPORT - Website Insight for Mac 1.0 build 30, macOS 10.12.4
• Double-click any .wip file doesn't open it in Website Insight? It should.
• When opening a .wip file it should show you the last collected (and saved) results, not start over again.
• When having any palette opened (Meta tag generator, File & Image compressor, etc.) when hovering over a tapped area, accidentally touching the touchpad, stroking the Magic Mouse lets you 'browse' trough the tabs ... on high speed! Not good!
• Sometimes perfectly responsive sites/pages are not recognised as such.
• The image compressor does compress a big deal, but it's shown at the quality of the images unfortunately.
• You can't save the results in any other format than a .wip file (which is useless because opening a wip file just re-starts the insight process. Exporting the results to pdf for instance would be great.
• The touchpad or Magic Mouse touch option even scrolls through the drop-down selections ... please don't!