Suggestions for CoffeeCup Website...

User 2169485 Photo

2 posts

The only thing I can suggest is make it easier to use with a Windows Domain plus the Linux Hosted domain.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

James Gruben wrote:
The only thing I can suggest is make it easier to use with a Windows Domain plus the Linux Hosted domain.

Windows does not support .htaccess ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2169485 Photo

2 posts

Oh ok good to know.
User 368266 Photo

1 post

acces manager
I would like to set it up for my customer to be able to be redirected to their own custom pages as a account login is this possible I know with password program I can do that
Joe
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Joseph,

WAM isn't really a login system at all, it's a protection program to allow you to set access for files and folders etc. which just allows or disallows access to them. To do what you're asking you'll need to find some PHP scripts and such as well as database management setups.
I did an export of the "database" to a csv file and found that the data file does not contain expiration dates. In fact most of the fields in the user form are not included in the database export.

Without having some way to quickly review all the expiration dates (they are different for myl 120 users) and not having a built in report or alert message that passwords have expired the system makes it really difficult to manage a large number of users. I would like to use this system, but without the ability to easily review the expiration dates, I am afraid I may have to seek another solution. Please add alerts or a report or the expiration date to the database export so that users of your program can affectively manage password expiration and renewals. You are very close to a very good low cost solution.
User 1905896 Photo

16 posts

Would love to see website access manager with a new feature that would allow for a group password setup. Example: Need a Group called "Churchs" and another "Non-Profits" both with say up to 200 different user names and passwords generated at random and places in a sub category in Access manger under the names "Churchs" and Non-Profits". Also with this feature would love the option to go into access manager and ask the individual name for each church or non profit so I can id what password was given to each later as they are released to the users.
User 1418794 Photo

2 posts

It would be nice to get the email feature to work and actually the groups suggestion is a great one. This would prevent accidently clicks.
User 1905896 Photo

16 posts

Would love to see an added feature that once a password has been setup for a user they can login and change their password through a built in Change password screen. Example it might ask them the user name, old password then ask them the twice the new password to change to and a chg submit button.
User 436947 Photo

5 posts

One feature I would find useful in the Access Manager is the ability to save the file with the login names, and real names. The reason being that I have a membership of over 2000 and it takes a while to enter all that data. Quite often there are interruptions where I have to be away from the computer and it would be nice to create the file a bit at a time and upload all the data a couple of days down the road.

Vern

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.