Web Form Builder just got better! -...

User 2301019 Photo

2 posts

Hi Scott,
Honestly I'm working with Serif X5
I'm new to coffeecup, I've purchased "CC Access Mgr(other story) & CC Form Builder Classic". They did not work really together, however, I now have access to CC Form builder Lite (HTML5) with a upgrade on Tuesday (hopefully)
I have a mysql DB on my server, which I want my form to save to (Logon/Register etc.). I know i may have to await the above, but detailed advice, with the new product, would be much appreciated.....

Paul McKenna (Rep. of Ireland)
User 2301019 Photo

2 posts

A Mr. A Doherty posted a comment earlier (some sentiments noted). I'm from Donegal (ROI) and new to HTML5, I would love to integrate CC WAM and CC WFB lite/full version with my new "mysql" database on "50webs". I am unfortunitly working with SERIF X5 so
Please Advise,

Paul McKenna
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

PAUL A McKENNA wrote:
A Mr. A Doherty posted a comment earlier (some sentiments noted). I'm from Donegal (ROI) and new to HTML5, I would love to integrate CC WAM and CC WFB lite/full version with my new "mysql" database on "50webs". I am unfortunitly working with SERIF X5 so
Please Advise,

Paul McKenna

There really is no way to incorporate the two programs together. All account maintenance for Access Manager has to be made through the software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 54871 Photo

37 posts

Any news on the full release date.

I appreciate that you are attempting to promote your S-Drive hosting packages but I already have my hosting packages so until the full program is released I'm kinda dead in the water.

As of right now I have 5 different forms to be created on my to do list... so the only option, if I want to use this software, is to purchase more hosting from S-Drive which I really don't need.

So... I am ready for the full meal deal anytime... I expect others are in the same boat.

Looks like a great program - can't wait to use is.

(I purchased the Mega Pack the day it was released)

Keep swingin' - appreciate all your effort.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Cliff Smith wrote:
Any news on the full release date.

I appreciate that you are attempting to promote your S-Drive hosting packages but I already have my hosting packages so until the full program is released I'm kinda dead in the water.

As of right now I have 5 different forms to be created on my to do list... so the only option, if I want to use this software, is to purchase more hosting from S-Drive which I really don't need.

So... I am ready for the full meal deal anytime... I expect others are in the same boat.

Looks like a great program - can't wait to use is.

(I purchased the Mega Pack the day it was released)

Keep swingin' - appreciate all your effort.

Sometime within the next 15 days we will have it ready.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1881687 Photo

68 posts

another 15 days?
Oh no, I'm waiting in a few ours...
exscuse me, but is not possible ability to use of my external server in the lite version? i can wait for all the other updates, but my project must start today and I need at least 5 forms.
I would only the possibility to work on my server.
I must buy an s-drive account? ok, but I will pay two service...my wifes will kill me....
:o
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

F4bius wrote:
my wifes will kill me....
:o

Which one - :lol:
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 491904 Photo

51 posts

Hi,

I, at this time, do not understand SDRIVE. I have a fully functional web server that has more bells and whistles than I could possibly use and I pay on average $ 3.67 USD a month.
I have a copy of the new webform program that I want to test, but I do not know how to get it onto SDRIVE.
Maybe I'm dense, but I had no trouble with the web form program purchased here until it came about that the form could not be seen in Apple products, so I purchased another program from someone that produced forms in HTML 5 for whatever that is worth. It works well without being overly complicated.
We'll, I'll plug along and see where it gets me, and maybe I will find out that the pack I purchased to get a beta version of web form builder lite can be used somewhere. What is a *.wisp file?
So much for venting, it is frustrating being so uneducated. Being born and growing up when there was no such thing as TV has its drawbacks. LoL
Guy
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Guy Regimbal wrote:

So much for venting, it is frustrating being so uneducated. Being born and growing up when there was no such thing as TV has its drawbacks. LoL
Guy

from another ageing learner, S drive will give you one free form, to use with free hosting included for one website and one stream (blogg)

If you go to your CC account and click on S DRIVE you will find what you have ready to use free.

all you do in form builder program is select publish, type in your CC log in email address and password, and save

Now click publish in the form and the rest is automated, and self explanatory
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

Viv @ Jewelcraft wrote:
[quote=Guy Regimbal]

If you go to your CC account and click on S DRIVE you will find what you have ready to use free.

all you do in form builder program is select publish, type in your CC log in email address and password, and save

Now click publish in the form and the rest is automated, and self explanatory

problem is with s drive is the data is not in the format or the place we need it. When I purchased the mega pack it said 14 days till full version which was some time back now its gone up a day.

I realise it might not be completed yet but I would be happy with a beta version that will change as it goes to release, but, allows me to use the data now.

All we are asking for is to let us use the data rather than sticking it on some web site where its useless to us.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.