Web Form Builder just got better! -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
The folder c:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder Lite\library\option-lists\
doesn't seems to update and reflect what's really inside it.

This is my folder:
http://www.soren-nornberg.dk/form/billeder/file_list.jpg
I have removed some of the options.

But this it options I have inside Web Form Builder:
http://www.soren-nornberg.dk/form/billeder/predifined.jpg

I just checked that path on my 64-bit system and it seems OK here. Are you sure you are in the correct folder Soren? Remember this is a backdoor hack, so...... ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

I just checked that path on my 64-bit system and it seems OK here. Are you sure you are in the correct folder Soren? Remember this is a backdoor hack, so...... ;)

I just checked again, and yes I'm in the correct folder.
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:

Can you check this path and see if they are here:

C:\Users[NAME]\Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder\option-lists
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1881687 Photo

68 posts

hi
after web form builder lite folder, there's another folder, called library, into this you can find option list.

I go to this path lik this way:
right click on desktop icon, choose open file path and you can.

exscuse me for my english
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Soren Noernberg wrote:

Can you check this path and see if they are here:

C:\Users[NAME]\Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder\option-lists

Scott
They were present i that folder.
I removed the ones that I don't need, and it is OK now.
Thanks.
Søren, Denmark
User 491904 Photo

51 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Guy Regimbal wrote:
Where exactly is this new web form builder. I cannot find it anywhere on this site.

Guy

You have to order it from our website. Please see http://coffeecup.com/store/specials/megapack

OK, I have purchased and downloaded the mega pack, and it mentions something about "Plus, get the new Web Form Builder—FOR FREE!"

This is where it gets confusing. Where is this freebie. It does not seem to be part of the downloads.

What am I missing in the instructions?

Guy

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Guy Regimbal wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Guy Regimbal wrote:
Where exactly is this new web form builder. I cannot find it anywhere on this site.

Guy

You have to order it from our website. Please see http://coffeecup.com/store/specials/megapack

OK, I have purchased and downloaded the mega pack, and it mentions something about "Plus, get the new Web Form Builder—FOR FREE!"

This is where it gets confusing. Where is this freebie. It does not seem to be part of the downloads.

What am I missing in the instructions?

Guy

Sign In to your CoffeeCup account then you will find it under My Products.
Søren, Denmark
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Dick Raymond wrote:
Phil and Jo Ann,

OK. OK...I just ordered.

How cool is that ;)

Ya hear this Scott? Now about them cookies :D
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Phil wrote:
Dick Raymond wrote:
Phil and Jo Ann,

OK. OK...I just ordered.

How cool is that ;)

Ya hear this Scott? Now about them cookies :D

mmmmm, cookies..... ;)
User 148735 Photo

97 posts

FYI the Submit button would not change from the default color even though the new color showed in the Properties box.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.