Web Form Builder just got better! -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Well I tried entering one word in Captcha and ended up with this:

Keith

I don't see any issues Keith. Did you enter both words?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Keith Jones wrote:
Well I tried entering one word in Captcha and ended up with this:

Keith

I don't see any issues Keith. Did you enter both words?

Scott

That image is not cropped. With warning message not enough space to display form. Bottom missing with submit button.

I entered one word only.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I am checking into this Keith.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Maybe this is a moot question, but how do you add a URL Link on your form?
As In http://www.therideahead.org/southeasttexas/seasons/2012seasonsflyerstx.pdf

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Scooterman wrote:
Maybe this is a moot question, but how do you add a URL Link on your form?
As In http://www.therideahead.org/southeasttexas/seasons/2012seasonsflyerstx.pdf

You cannot yet do this in the software. However if you use the Automated Form Processing, you have access to the HTML and you could add a link that way.

Eventually we will have this functionality in the software.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith, I have been able to confirm that issue. I have it logged with our developers.
User 2007585 Photo

4 posts

Good improvements!

Will you be adding the Image insertions, a feature we had in 8.3 build 206 ?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Donzy wrote:
Good improvements!

Will you be adding the Image insertions, a feature we had in 8.3 build 206 ?

Yes. Please see my post here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post170782

Loads of things on the way.;)
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Scott, any idea of time scales for the full version going live?
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Please explain what 'Autofocus' is please. I looked in the help file, but seems to having nothing on that subject.
Mark Loves CoffeeCup

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.