Web Form Builder just got better! -...

User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
13,252 posts

That should be good enough. I do such things every now and then and have never had a problem with it.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: https://eikweb.com/horgenhonning/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: https://eikweb.com/sharing/


User 452266 Photo


Registered User
267 posts

Scott..... you and the crew are awesome. I'm so glad to see you going this new direction in designing software. Flash was great, but this should work on the things flash didn't, and be faster. Way to go!!!!

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 132002 Photo


Registered User
131 posts

Is it possible to have 2 Error Message fields for the number field.
If the field is marked required and I type something in the Error message field I will see this text if I hit the submit button.

But if I fill in the field with an illegal number I will receive a message in English.

You know I have to translate it to Danish.

Søren

Søren, Denmark
User 51909 Photo


Registered User
3,694 posts

Scott

Three issues with the latest release.

1) It is impossible (I think) to have a Verify Email Field side by side with the 1st Email field. It places the verify under the original. (see screen shots below).

2) If you remove a theme to use Blank (again see below), then it messes about with the layout. The forms are exactly the same, one with a theme, the other without. Also, if you swap themes around, then you also get layout issues.

3) I don't seem to be able to remove the box line that surrounds the form in Blank Mode. How is the achieved?

http://www.rchavant.org.uk/f2test1.gif

http://www.rchavant.org.uk/f2test1a.gif



Cheers Scott
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Is it possible to have 2 Error Message fields for the number field.
If the field is marked required and I type something in the Error message field I will see this text if I hit the submit button.

But if I fill in the field with an illegal number I will receive a message in English.

You know I have to translate it to Danish.

Søren


There is no way to do that now, however I would suggest you post this request here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … m-builder/ We are always looking for new features to include. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Scott

Three issues with the latest release.

1) It is impossible (I think) to have a Verify Email Field side by side with the 1st Email field. It places the verify under the original. (see screen shots below).

2) If you remove a theme to use Blank (again see below), then it messes about with the layout. The forms are exactly the same, one with a theme, the other without. Also, if you swap themes around, then you also get layout issues.

3) I don't seem to be able to remove the box line that surrounds the form in Blank Mode. How is the achieved?

http://www.rchavant.org.uk/f2test1.gif

http://www.rchavant.org.uk/f2test1a.gif



Cheers Scott


1. There is no way to do that right now, but I will log that as a suggestion.

2. Yes, switching themes can change the layout a bit. We do try to minimize the issues, but there will have to be some manual adjustments when you change themes.

3. That is hard-coded I do believe. I will need to check into that one.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2105817 Photo


Registered User
8 posts

I agree. I liked the old Captcha better. I always hate the new style, reCaptcha, when I have to use it. Once I realized only one word is required, it makes things much easier but not all visitors will know that. Is there a reason that the reCaptcha is better?
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Web Mom wrote:
I agree. I liked the old Captcha better. I always hate the new style, reCaptcha, when I have to use it. Once I realized only one word is required, it makes things much easier but not all visitors will know that. Is there a reason that the reCaptcha is better?

They pretty much are the standard on the web right now and practically everyone uses them (Facebook, Amazon, eBay etc.). It is also backed by Google, so it will be around forever. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2287960 Photo


Ambassador
545 posts

Web Mom wrote:
I agree. I liked the old Captcha better. I always hate the new style, reCaptcha, when I have to use it. Once I realized only one word is required, it makes things much easier but not all visitors will know that. Is there a reason that the reCaptcha is better?


I didn't know that, can you enter either word?

Keith
User 2287960 Photo


Ambassador
545 posts

Well I tried entering one word in Captcha and ended up with this:

http://www.kwjassociates.co.uk/contact.jpg

Keith

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.