The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 177533 Photo

60 posts

Hello
Do you have release date on the full version of Web Form Builder?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

R. Smith wrote:
Hello
Do you have release date on the full version of Web Form Builder?

Very soon. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2299512 Photo

11 posts

Yes please, please do the full relase soon...

I am waiting for FB so that I can finish one of my projects. I don't want to buy anything else...
Regards from Cape Town :)
User 390677 Photo

23 posts

I definitely agree on the "spacing" issue. The final version needs to have a way to increase / decrease the individual form fields and space them on a grid like the old version. I need to be able to place three or four fields in a row to give my customers a broad overview of the form and the required entries. Also I need to be able to create my own drop down lists (like the one's implemented in the program). It is very tedious to enter a list with 40 or more options one by one.
User 285081 Photo

12 posts

The S-Drive I've just signed up for says I can use it with one published form? As I use 6 forms on my web site how is this going to work. I'm using the lite version of the form builder.

Jim
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

jinker wrote:
The S-Drive I've just signed up for says I can use it with one published form? As I use 6 forms on my web site how is this going to work. I'm using the lite version of the form builder.

Jim

We are currently working on adding new plans to allow multiple forms on S-Drive. We will have this ready by the time the full version is ready for release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 285081 Photo

12 posts

We are currently working on adding new plans to allow multiple forms on S-Drive. We will have this ready by the time the full version is ready for release.

So really this is just a cut down lite version preview of the programme that's coming some time soon?
That's okay if it was described that way but this wasn't really, was it?

I also agree with other comments it needs a better facility to decrease spacing between fields or some of the forms I'm currently using powered by forms to go .php version are going to run into the length of 3 pages or more on my 24" screen. Won't be great if you are using say; a 19" screen.

I also found the form settings set up to be confusing as it kept asking me for info I had already supplied then linking me back to the S-Drive set up screen, but I couldn't see any way to check the info I needed?

Jim
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

jinker wrote:

So really this is just a cut down lite version preview of the programme that's coming some time soon?
That's okay if it was described that way but this wasn't really, was it?

I also agree with other comments it needs a better facility to decrease spacing between fields or some of the forms I'm currently using powered by forms to go .php version are going to run into the length of 3 pages or more on my 24" screen. Won't be great if you are using say; a 19" screen.

I also found the form settings set up to be confusing as it kept asking me for info I had already supplied then linking me back to the S-Drive set up screen, but I couldn't see any way to check the info I needed?

Jim

The LITE version only publishes to S-Drive right now so that we can wrap up any last minute issues that may have arisen during testing. Once this process is complete, a FULL version will be released with no limitations. This process was all spelled out in my forum post.

Publishing to S-Drive is actually very simple. Just enter your S-Drive account information and then a list will appear with your S-Drive addresses. Select the address you want to publish to and you are done.
User 291856 Photo

55 posts

will the new version work with "Hostmonster" ?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

DOODLES wrote:
will the new version work with "Hostmonster" ?

As long as they have PHP 5, you should have no problems with any hosting provider.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.