Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 2804266 Photo

27 posts

The HTML element does not have the "Position" option (Left, right, center)
User 2736027 Photo

68 posts

Under the 'Settings' tab, I wish there was another tab/page where I could configure the credentials for my email server, which would automatically populate the 'user.cfg.php' file.

Currently, each time a small tweak or adjustment is made to the form, and subsequently re-exported/uploaded to the server, the 'user.cfg.php' file is written over, which requires manual re-editing. This becomes annoying.

I wish I could write perfect code the first time, but someone always seems to find a reason to modify the first (or second or third) pass of a form, even though it functions exactly as originally spec'd.

Certainly, I cannot be the only one looking for this ability?
User 2716118 Photo

6 posts

CoffeeCup Website: View Form Submissions>Results "Submitted On" date
The "Submitted On" column lists the first week as: yesterday, Tuesday, Sunday, etc. Even when I open the details for that form entry the Submitted date shown at the top of the page is displayed the same way...yesterday, Tuesday...etc.
Just now I was looking at a record that said it was submitted on Sunday. Today is Sunday, but after a little quick research I found that it was submitted, on Sunday, 8 days ago. :/

This information would be much more useful if it just displayed the proper date like all of the records older than a week. :D
User 2642403 Photo

1 post

Why the Webformbuilder dont have Automatik FTP Upload to Server (in older Version this was realy Easy)???
User 2049535 Photo

62 posts

I'd love to see Apple ID touch options for iPad/iphone added to Web Form Builder.
User 2804266 Photo

27 posts

I found a bug.
Browse button does not work when people open the web form via LinkedIn app (Android)
User 2804266 Photo

27 posts

Add this property to the Upload File Element:
Min. File Size
User 2804266 Photo

27 posts

I think it has been a long time since the last update of the web form builder.
Waiting for new features and bug fixes.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Couple of ideas that may have already been mentioned:

1. It would be nice if there were a duplicate button on the elements tab.
2. Being able to select multiple elements and duplicate or delete them at one time would be nice.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Brian Durfee wrote:
Couple of ideas that may have already been mentioned:

1. It would be nice if there were a duplicate button on the elements tab.
2. Being able to select multiple elements and duplicate or delete them at one time would be nice.

Hiya Brian,

1. There is a Duplicate button on the Elements tab, at the very bottom. If you can't see it then you may not have the application window open far enough vertically.

2. Most definitely this would be great, not the first time I've heard someone ask for this.
+1

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.