Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

This may have already been mentioned. Under settings for the time zones, it would be very nice to have the North American time zones in the list (eastern, central, mountain, pacific). I have customers over the country, and I often don't know which city in the list applies to their time zone.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Brian Durfee wrote:
This may have already been mentioned. Under settings for the time zones, it would be very nice to have the North American time zones in the list (eastern, central, mountain, pacific). I have customers over the country, and I often don't know which city in the list applies to their time zone.

+1 and I'd love to see this span all their apps ( and some other people's apps too haha ) as it's not the only place I've seen this issue. Pretty useless setup if you're not familiar with an area, heck there's a billion areas in the US that I have no idea about and I live there! Can't tell you how many times I've had to look up a time zone online to find out what to choose on that list.
User 1234813 Photo

1 post

We REALLY need options for sizing elements UNDER 20%...like 10% for smaller fill-in form options! I have been asking for this for at least 2 years. It should be a simple fix. PLEASE DO THIS!
User 558362 Photo

4 posts

Hi

Would like to be able to post the form data as xml, as an option on another tab (we already have database, text file, etc..)
Or is there another way?

Thanks

Ed
User 373151 Photo

18 posts

Please let the GUI of the software configure all the SMTP server settings.

I can't get my Web form to deliver mail on my server. Nearly all hosts now use secure settings.

I've tried editing the file after export and can't do it.

Please make it easier as that is your tradition with software to be quick and easy.
User 2828759 Photo

1 post

I have a form that's working great but my customer is not that savvy, so they want to know if I can change the register submit form so they can click the email within to reply and all of the form information (attached) + the reply email will open with an outlook when the register/submit email is clicked-- like second attached. Thanks for any help you can give me
Attachments:
User 2804266 Photo

27 posts

Web Form Builder has some PHP deprecated functions (Only PHP 7+)
We need an updated version asap
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

how about an update to include the latest google captch thingy (the one that says I am not a robot
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Jared Decker wrote:
We REALLY need options for sizing elements UNDER 20%...like 10% for smaller fill-in form options! I have been asking for this for at least 2 years. It should be a simple fix. PLEASE DO THIS!

+ 500,000
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2845736 Photo

3 posts

Hi I have a suggestion,
I would like a feature where you export the html only, no processors no validators, just the html and css, we could then use whatever we liked as the action of the form

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.