Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 2325043 Photo

29 posts

Easy one:

The program icon and the file icon are virtually identical. This is not a good thing.

Perhaps some differentiation is in order ? See VSB program and file icons - much better. :D
User 2056177 Photo

232 posts

Is it possible to change the colour and font size in the form elements?

In the old WFB, there was the option of normal or bold which I can't seem to find in the new one.

Pete
User 184085 Photo

Ambassador
1,707 posts

Pete wrote:
Is it possible to change the colour and font size in the form elements?

In the old WFB, there was the option of normal or bold which I can't seem to find in the new one.

Pete

selecting the item, and then the properties tab on the right pane should fix you right up.
Volunteering to help :)
http://www.tbaygeek.ca
My HTML play area
http://www.tbaygeek.ca/test/
User 2185412 Photo

44 posts

I would like to be able to use the "insert data from:" feature on Redirect to another URL and Confirmation message not just on Redirect to custom HTML page in the Confirm Options settings.

I want to be able to send customers to a certain page (url) based on a selection they choose in the form.

Right now I'm using a redirect html code and inserting the data into the code.

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://www.mywebsite.com/[city].html">

It would be nice if I didn't have to use this code. I could just use the Redirect to another URL option and insert the data there.

User 2193206 Photo

1 post

Suggestions for the next build or version:
1. If possible a RESET or CLEAR button.
2. a PRINT button
3. show sample phone number format property to display the correct format in the placeholder field.
4. ability to change width % manually (43%)
5. date formats to include 4 digit year
6. more font options for individual elements

User 243549 Photo

3 posts

The telephone field is a good idea, but it is a pain if you don't live in the US or UK, don't ask persons to digit the international number, they don't care about it. :lol:

So, could you rethink that field and maybe add a custom property to add a determined number of characters? thx ;)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

myuption wrote:
The telephone field is a good idea, but it is a pain if you don't live in the US or UK, don't ask persons to digit the international number, they don't care about it. :lol:

So, could you rethink that field and maybe add a custom property to add a determined number of characters? thx ;)

That is what the International option is for. It will allow what you are looking for.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1020248 Photo

30 posts

When "Submit" is pressed and *required* fields are empty the only current notification seems to be a tiny "This field is required" appearing under the input box in question. In many cases this may not be immediately visible to the user if the input form box is hidden behind the top or bottom margins of the browser window.

Perhaps adding an "alert" box type notification option in WFB would be handy, so that form users will know to look for empty required fields and not just be left wondering what's going on with their form. Maybe an option for the next WFB release?

Richard
To borrow from the sentiment of Nathan Hale:
"I regret that I have but one form to give for my forum"
(perhaps I'll find an S-drive Webbie egg in an Easter egg hunt)

http://www.shoponlinebycountry.com
(Built with HTML Editor 12.6, Web Image Studio)

http://anitacards.coffeecup.com
(Built with HTML Editor 12.6, Web Image Studio, Web Form Builder)
User 170830 Photo

41 posts

Richard said
When "Submit" is pressed and *required* fields are empty the only current notification seems to be a tiny "This field is required" appearing under the input box in question. In many cases this may not be immediately visible to the user if the input form box is hidden behind the top or bottom margins of the browser window.

I agree with Richard it is far to small also I have noticed that on the file upload option of the form you don't seem to be able to change the colour of the notification as in choose file then in Gray it says no file chosen you can't change the colour of that text is OK if page is white but if it is an other colour it cannot be seen

Badger
(aki) peter
Peter aki badger I only see what I want to
User 6502 Photo

5 posts

I would like to see a Vertical Break like the Horizontal one thats included.

It would make it a lot easier to layout multicolumn forms

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.