Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 1894811 Photo

18 posts

How about a field that is populated automagically from a querystring in the URL ?
There are workarounds by adding javascript to the exported html, but they are less than intuitive.

Christian
User 2874450 Photo

11 posts

Would also like to see options for slider fields (so we can create questions that the user uses a slider to answer).

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but ALWAYS I I have to save and export my form 2-3 times before the style and reCaptcha Keys seem to export correctly. The styles (particularly the no border) never seem to export correctly on the first go around.

Google also is retiring the "secret key" in their reCaptcha API, so updating to the new version would be helpful!

Really hoping to see updates to this more regularly, it is the best form builder I have found - to keep improving it would be awesome!
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Chris,

I do believe they are working on this. I hope to see this and maybe integrating Webform Builder with Form Builder and get it all under one roof again.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 164684 Photo

6 posts

How about making all your Mac software M1 native so we can keep using it?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.