Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Gordon Williams wrote:
Can I have my money back, please:(
Gordon Williams

Well... You could have taken advantage of using the FREE Trial Version PRIOR to spending your money ;)

Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 2231108 Photo

8 posts

You're right, I could have (and should have). I'm afraid I was seduced by the list of features, then found the feature I wanted first wasn't there. Live & learn. Thanks for your reply. GW
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

I'd recommend you stick with it... Realize that this IS the first release (well, with minor improvements already in play) and CC has a solid reputation of listening to US (the end users) and implementing features that are in high demand. It may not happen next week, but if enough people ask for it, it's bound to happen. :cool:

Meanwhile, there is probably someone here that could help step you through a "work-around" if you're willing to post what exactly you're needing, and then roll up your sleeves when a solution gets posted for ya... There are several VERY knowledgeable code slingers on here, and they have helped with some pretty "strange" requests.
User 2231108 Photo

8 posts

I'd like to stick with it. Just unfortunate my first experience was not good. Where should I post my query?
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Gordon Williams wrote:
Where should I post my query?

I just now see your other posting (in it's own thread) and that should be fine... I'll drop in there and ask if someone can lend you a hand, just to keep it in the front for a bit. Good luck.
User 2231108 Photo

8 posts

Thank you!
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

I would agree with Gordon Williams, and others, who have expressed a desire for a more flexible placement of the Submit button. It would be great if it could be moved out of its fixed location in the Footer and instead be treated more like the input fields - at least with regard to placement. Since we can accomplish this by modifying the html/css, in more or less convoluted ways, it should be possible to make it available among program options
User 184085 Photo

Ambassador
1,707 posts

Being able to modify the place holder text would be a cool as a cucumber :)
Volunteering to help :)
http://www.tbaygeek.ca
My HTML play area
http://www.tbaygeek.ca/test/
User 12022 Photo

125 posts

How about an age verification template?

One of my clients has to follow COPPA compliance guidelines to the letter. That means certain parts of their site are off-limits to anyone under the age of 13 unless they have parental permission.

It'd be nice to have an age verification template I could use in Web Form Builder to control access to things like newsletter sign-ups, page access, etc. The form wouldn't have to be a strict legal gateway, just formal enough to show due diligence in accordance with our privacy policy and terms of service.

Is there any way to add this kind of template/feature to Web Form Builder?

Great program, by the way.
User 2077947 Photo

40 posts

Any ideas, you ask!

When completing online purchases, you are normally asked 'Tick this box if the Delivery Details are the same as the Purchaser Details?'

Upon ticking this box, the Purchaser Details are copied into the Delivery Details fields.

I have incorporated a tickbox as above on my form but is there any way of duplicating the data?

If not, then that's my idea!

From one of you favourite form designers........... or should that be, form wreckers! :D

Skipy

http://www.skipy.co.uk/skip_order_page.html

R K BAILEY

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.