Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Web...

User 2238110 Photo

1 post

I would like conditional fields.
eg. do you wish to undertake our survey yes/no
If yes, the extra fields would appear on the form below the question.
User 125842 Photo

Ambassador
69 posts

In Date input fields - it is easy to go between months - but - what about adding two more tiny navigators to do the same with year as months - that would be a great add.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
If I open a form created with the previous version of Web Form Builder, and want to insert a picture this is not possible, the picture is not found.
I have to start creating the form again, then it is OK.

That could very well be possible as we have made a lot of changes between versions. Once the program is fully released, we will make sure to always be backward compatible.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Don't think this has been asked (if it has I apolgise). Are we able to nudge elements such as images inthe header etc. If not now, can this be introduced? Also, is it possible to introduce a basic edit feature for images such as resize on the fly?

The problem when you ask what people would like to see is people like me asking stupid questions!
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Don't think this has been asked (if it has I apolgise). Are we able to nudge elements such as images inthe header etc. If not now, can this be introduced? Also, is it possible to introduce a basic edit feature for images such as resize on the fly?

The problem when you ask what people would like to see is people like me asking stupid questiopns!

No, elements cannot be moved into the header or footer. However in the header there is already a new option to add a logo. This sort of gives you the work around you are looking for.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Scott

I am not sure if this is meant to be like this, but the available fonts seem to be dependant upon the theme that is in use. Is this how it is meant to be?
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Scott

I am not sure if this is meant to be like this, but the available fonts seem to be dependant upon the theme that is in use. Is this how it is meant to be?

Each theme has a different fonts they use, but the drop down list is there so you can change it.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

Each theme has a different font they use, but the drop down list is there so you can change it.

I suspect what I was asking is can all the fonts not be available in all the Themes? For example, Spring has Anoton and Sky has Copse - would be nice if we were able to use these across the whole programme.
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I posted this in a thread a while back already, but never got a response so I guess I'll add it here to the suggestions and delete the other thread. :)

Hidden text in fields that shows up in results only, not to users(might already be but I don't think so).
I am needing to be able to add hidden text to some fields. In other words the user will see:

Do you want this item?
[ ] Yes I want this item
[ ] No I don't want this item

Results will show us:
Do you want this item: Yes $20 (where the $20 is hidden in the field somehow and only reported in the results.
Is this possible to do in the new version or maybe something possible to add if not?
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Will you be including some predefined and useable graphics in the final release. Things like Submit Buttons etc. Not talking about a lot, but eneough to get us all going.
Mark Loves CoffeeCup

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.