How do I do this? - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 2897594 Photo

322 posts

I need to make a new form with my new web form builder!

My previous form is this http://www.flintanddenbighrc.com/Membership.html as you can see, I like to have two columns of text boxes, I can't seem to find a way of doing that in the new web form builder, can anyone help?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hi Janet

What do you think of this? If you like it, I can email you the .fb file. This form took me about 15 minutes to create.

http://sample.coffeecup.com/forms/membership/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Better watch it Scott, you're gonna start creating a new Market for CC with making forms for people :P Nicely done!
User 2897594 Photo

322 posts

Wow, that's great! Thank you very much, I have some adjustments to make (the form has changed ever so slightly this year, so sorry scott!) but that is great! I would really appreciate the file! How do you make the boxes shorter and alongside each other just for future reference?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Janet Costidell wrote:
Wow, that's great! Thank you very much, I have some adjustments to make (the form has changed ever so slightly this year, so sorry scott!) but that is great! I would really appreciate the file! How do you make the boxes shorter and alongside each other just for future reference?

Glad you liked it! I have just emailed you the file. All you have to do is click on each element and go to the Options Tab and adjust the Item Width. This will decrease the width of the box. With just a little bit of tweaking, you can make just about any design you like.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 123445 Photo

4 posts

I bought Web Form Builder for many reasons but by far most of all for the ability to upload multiple files but I can't see how do this. What am I missing please?

Rob
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Robert Snowden wrote:
I bought Web Form Builder for many reasons but by far most of all for the ability to upload multiple files but I can't see how do this. What am I missing please?

Rob

Just keep clicking on the UPLOAD FILE element. It will add as many as you like.

HOW EASY IS THAT! :)
User 123445 Photo

4 posts

Hi Scott and thanks for the reply.

Yeah OK but I was hoping for one upload field allowing for multiple uploads (ctrl and click) rather than multiple upload felds.

Rob
User 2325151 Photo

32 posts

Hey guys! Quick question...

Any chance that the new upgrade (or a subsequent upgrade) will allow multiple uploads with one upload field? We need to allow an unlimited number of uploads. In other words, people submitting their files to us may only need to submit one or two, but others may need to submit 20 or more. It would make the form extremely bulky to have to add 20 separate upload fields to accommodate the few people who need this. Even still, this may not be enough for certain people.

Also, is there any way to lift the 8 MB upload limit? We would be totally happy with a solution that allowed people to upload their files to a folder on our server, and where the form results email simply sent a direct link to each file that was uploaded. Then, we could download the files from the server as needed and wouldn't have to deal with large files emailed directly to us. Perhaps in this scenario, the upload limit could be lifted?

Thanks for your consideration! This is already such a wonderful tool. Features such as these would put it way over the top! :-)

- Jeremy
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jeremy Hendrickson wrote:
Hey guys! Quick question...

Any chance that the new upgrade (or a subsequent upgrade) will allow multiple uploads with one upload field? We need to allow an unlimited number of uploads. In other words, people submitting their files to us may only need to submit one or two, but others may need to submit 20 or more. It would make the form extremely bulky to have to add 20 separate upload fields to accommodate the few people who need this. Even still, this may not be enough for certain people.

Also, is there any way to lift the 8 MB upload limit? We would be totally happy with a solution that allowed people to upload their files to a folder on our server, and where the form results email simply sent a direct link to each file that was uploaded. Then, we could download the files from the server as needed and wouldn't have to deal with large files emailed directly to us. Perhaps in this scenario, the upload limit could be lifted?

Thanks for your consideration! This is already such a wonderful tool. Features such as these would put it way over the top! :-)

- Jeremy

Glad you are enjoying the software. ;)

RIght now we have no plans to allow that type of functionality in the software. We also selected 8mb because the majority of hosting companies out there have this set as their maximum post size. To prevent PHP errors and other problems, we set a hard limit in the software. There is no way to over-ride this in the UI, but you could easily go into the PHP files and make this change.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.