Google's New reCAPTCHA! - Page 6 -...

User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

I agree with James. It sounded like to me that you were not reverse engineering the WFB software. You were working with the exported code. Congrats on finding the solution.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2388388 Photo

129 posts

That is correct, I was indeed only working with the exported code. Infact as I earlier said, I wouldnt even be able to guess where to begin with that. Thanks for the congrats Brian. (BTW, If you viewed my code, I plan on cleaning it up and removing commented code asap (even tho it would have taken less time than telling you about it lol)).

Out of respect for CoffeeCup I vow to not publicly spread the info (which knowledge would not have been possible w/o years worth of tutorials on the subject). Y'all are 100% on your own. I can't pay it forward on this topic so plz don't ask.
User 2388388 Photo

129 posts

@James, I missed your response. Thanks for chiming in. Y'all are correct. If I were to use WFB for anything on my site it would indeed output v1. I don't know what or how to do about that and don't care as I don't plan on using wfb for anything else now that I have my form building and processing knowledge and complaints about wfb as evidenced a few posts back I just wanted a quick way to keep this contact form alive w/o writing one from scratch (which would take longer) with a pending V1 3-31-18 shut down date looming.

Thanks for the congrats James
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

I'm not asking. For me, it is more profitable to spend less time on the form so I just upgraded WFB. Though it is ultimate CC's call, I don't think they are going to worry about you explaining it.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

It indeed looks like just an unfortunate choice of words regarding reverse engineering.

I consider Stuart's promise honourable, and he clearly had no intention of acting contrary to CoffeeCup's interests.

Frank
User 2863844 Photo

15 posts

I bought v2.5 a year ago and now it’s already at its end of life....
I would expect updates for at least a year before I'm forced to upgrade and spend $129.

I think they should offer an update to keep the software working. If you want more functionality you buy the upgrade.

Hopefully I find a solution before my forms stop working.
User 2863844 Photo

15 posts

Just contacted CC on facebook regarding this issue and they solved my problem in seconds.

Guess I was a little frustrated earlier.
To bad I can’t delete my posts. :rolleyes:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.