Google's New reCAPTCHA! - Page 1 -...

User 2700902 Photo

3 posts

Hi all,

Is CoffeeCup planning on implementing the new Google reCaptcha into their form builder? Please do!

Thanks,
G.L.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hey Gregory,

It is already there. :P
User 158949 Photo

Ambassador
7 posts

It is reCAPTCHA not “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA”, which is the new version of reCAPTCHA.

http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.ca … ptcha.html
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Just add a Checkbox and make it required and set the text to "I'm not a robot". Does pretty much the same thing. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2210289 Photo

25 posts

I need clarification on this.

I just downloaded and installed the newest version of Web Form Builder, Version 2.5, Build 5437. I have 2 questions:

1. I don't see a way to make the ReCaptcha appear as the checkbox Version 2. Is it really there somewhere?

2. Scott (in this thread) mentions simply adding a required textbox, which does pretty much the same thing. Is there something additional accomplished by ReCaptcha Version 2? Does it check against some database, or it it just a checkbox?

Thanks.

User 2210289 Photo

25 posts

Okay -- further research answered these questions ...

1. No Version 2 at this time, and

2. Google ReCaptcha 2 is reading minds based on mouse behavior ... or some such thing. I haven't found a reasonable explanation, but I think I've pretty well encapsulated what I've read.

Thanks, Mike

Enjoy the 4th guys!
User 279741 Photo

3 posts

When will the new reCaptcha v2 be added to the webform builder? Customers are already asking about it as Google is sending out emails to Google customers telling them to change out as soon as possible and that it's more secure than the old one.
RJ
User 1124845 Photo

11 posts

Same question here. How to implement the new "no captcha reCaptcha" v2 into forms created with Web Form Builder? Still getting the old, boxy version 1 reCaptcha.
User 2377201 Photo

1 post

I am also hoping this the new "no captcha reCaptcha" v2 will be added to CC Web Form Builder soon.
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Texas CajunBoy wrote:
I am also hoping this the new "no captcha reCaptcha" v2 will be added to CC Web Form Builder soon.

+1 :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.