Form Default Shadowing/Button...

User 140444 Photo

99 posts

All,
Is there anyway to make the form "completely" transparent..as in I do not even want the default shadowing to appear on my form at all. I typically create my own background images and the shadowing is still showing up.

I guess I could edit the CSS...but i don't want to have to do that every time I save a form update.

Also,
On Footer Properties, where you can change the button image or color:
1) Can we add a button color regular and,
2) A button color hover option?

Currently, there is only one option for button color for both regular and hover...at least from what I see.

One other thing...when I change the default "submit" text to something different, the button size itself does not change and cuts off the last part of my new text.

Thanks!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jared, please download the latest version of Web Form Builder. Some of these features in the software now. If you click themes, there is a "transparent" theme you can use. The button colors are global for both.

The latest version is 1.0 Build 2968.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The latest version is 1.0 Build 2962.

...or possibly Build 2968, as it appears in the download list...? ;)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Per wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
The latest version is 1.0 Build 2962.

...or possibly Build 2968, as it appears in the download list...? ;)

OOPS. Yes, 2968. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 140444 Photo

99 posts

Cool, I will do that now!
User 140444 Photo

99 posts

Actually...i do have that version: Web-Form-Builder-Full-1.0.2968 - This is the one I downloaded last night around 9:45PM EST.

But, when I look at HELP - I see Version 1.0 Build 2958:2962 - Is that the correct version?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jared Northey wrote:
Actually...i do have that version: Web-Form-Builder-Full-1.0.2968 - This is the one I downloaded last night around 9:45PM EST.

But, when I look at HELP - I see Version 1.0 Build 2958:2962 - Is that the correct version?

Yes. Looks like our about dialog was not updated properly. Did you see the transparent theme though?
User 140444 Photo

99 posts

AHA!...when you say TRANSPARENT THEME...you mean TRANSPARENT THEME...:D

I kept checking TRANSPARENT under Form Options > Form Properties > Check Transparent.

I am with you now and I am sure that the transparent will work fine. Consider the transparent issue solved.
User 441331 Photo

14 posts

I can't change the color of the submit button. I can change its font color, but not the button color
User 411087 Photo

31 posts

I can't change the button color, what's up with that?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.