Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

badger wrote:
Congrats on the form looking good is there a way to add a form reset button if it is particular long form or Joe blogs can be bother to delete it and start again or am I missing something here lol :rolleyes:

Reset buttons are BAD so we did not include one. Who wants to fill out an entire form and then clear everything out just to start over. ;)

You can however add your own reset button when you export the form by adding it to the HTML markup.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Z wrote:
Hi Scott --

I'm working on a test form. I have 4 text boxes across the form (25%, 33%, 20%, 20%). In the program view, everything looks fine. When I preview the form, the label text for the far right box goes to two lines from one line.

See images.

Just checking to see if I'm dong something wrong.

Thanks

Mike

I would need to see the actual .fb file to offer any suggestions there Mike. Open a support ticket and send that file to us and I will see if it is something that can be fixed.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Will do.

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Michael Z wrote:
Hi Scott --

I'm working on a test form. I have 4 text boxes across the form (25%, 33%, 20%, 20%). In the program view, everything looks fine. When I preview the form, the label text for the far right box goes to two lines from one line.

See images.

Thanks

Mike

I would need to see the actual .fb file to offer any suggestions there Mike. Open a support ticket and send that file to us and I will see if it is something that can be fixed.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Tried to send the fb file, but it's over 100K (it's a long form). Should I email it to you?

Michael Z wrote:
Will do.

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Michael Z wrote:
Hi Scott --

See images.

Thanks

Mike

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Z wrote:
Tried to send the fb file, but it's over 100K (it's a long form). Should I email it to you?

Michael Z wrote:
Will do.

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Michael Z wrote:
Hi Scott --

See images.

Thanks

Mike

You have to open a support ticket for this Mike here at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/opentopic/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Better to enclose it into a support ticket. But mailing the file will also do.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

The FULL version of Web Form Builder is here! Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/news-an … r-is-here/

We want to thank all of you for your feedback over the past few weeks and we hope you enjoy the software.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.