Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite -...

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I can't for the life of me figure out how to apply a captcha. Anyone?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure out how to apply a captcha. Anyone?

It is on the Form Options Tab.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Reset Style button.

New feature not listed.

Keith

Yes, that is one. ;)

Email me at scott@coffeecup.com with your address and t-shirt size to claim your prize.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts
Online Now

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Keith Jones wrote:
Reset Style button.

New feature not listed.

Keith

Yes, that is one. ;)

Email me at scott@coffeecup.com with your address and t-shirt size to claim your prize.

I saw that one. I'm just sitting back and watching the fun.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

The spacer properties are
100%
Padding 5 3 6 3
Height 50

I do not appear to be able to change the height. However if I make no changes and click Reset Styles the height goes to 22. After that you can not get it off 22 without deleting it.

Keith

Thanks for the prize.
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?

Correct:
1. Double click Header (this is with the Sky Theme)
2. In the Header Properties (Properties Tab) ,On the Background: fb_header.png, click on the - (minus sign to delete header picture.
3. Uncheck Transparent
3. Click on the color inside the Color square
4. Choose something like deep red, or red, click Apply, click on X to close.
5. Inside Height box, change the 26 to 80.
6. Click Tab on your keyboard to move to the next space.

This is what I did, and the 26 in Height will not be changed.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Scooterman wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?

Correct:
1. Double click Header (this is with the Sky Theme)
2. In the Header Properties (Properties Tab) ,On the Background: fb_header.png, click on the - (minus sign to delete header picture.
3. Uncheck Transparent
3. Click on the color inside the Color square
4. Choose something like deep red, or red, click Apply, click on X to close.
5. Inside Height box, change the 26 to 80.
6. Click Tab on your keyboard to move to the next space.

This is what I did, and the 26 in Height will not be changed.

I followed you up until step 5, but where did 26 come from? For me it is defaulted at 45. I can change it to any value by hitting the tab field as well. So I am still unable to replicate this. ;(
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

I followed you up until step 5, but where did 26 come from? For me it is defaulted at 45. I can change it to any value by hitting the tab field as well. So I am still unable to replicate this. ;(

I just emailed you the file that I was working with. It's up to the point of changing the Height.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 1947136 Photo

24 posts

How do you add a footer as well as a background image?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

kristin basnett wrote:
How do you add a footer as well as a background image?

If you double-click on the footer, it will take you to the Properties Tab where you can customize it there. As to the background image, you can also do the same or go to the Form Options Tab and make the adjustments there.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.