Differences between Web Editor and HTML Editor - Post ID 239260

Senior Advisor
928 posts

What are the differences between Web Editor for the Mac and HTML Editor for Windows?
Brian

Want personal and specialized help with RLM, RSD or with converting your VSD (or other) site to RLM/RSD? Email me at cchelp@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

Almost everything. ;)

These are two completely different programs with.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Senior Advisor
2,942 posts

One's for Apple, one's for Windows! ( Did I win the prize? )

Sorry, couldn't help myself . . .I'll go back to the corner now . . . :P
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
http://sadduck.com

Technical Guru
3,293 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
One's for Apple, one's for Windows! ( Did I win the prize? )

Sorry, couldn't help myself . . .I'll go back to the corner now . . . :P

Bad Gunsmoke! :lol:

You stay there until you learn what you did wrong and if you keep crying I will give you something to cry about! I will take your computer away for an ENTIRE HOUR! How would you like that young man.

I do not like to punish you, but you sometimes need to learn what the world offers.

I had to say it, now I will go back to my corner. :lol::lol::lol:

Senior Advisor
928 posts

From reading the description on the site, Web Editor seems like a much more powerful HTML Editor.
Brian

Want personal and specialized help with RLM, RSD or with converting your VSD (or other) site to RLM/RSD? Email me at cchelp@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.