New Calendar - Page 1 - Post ID 27824

User 56470 Photo

Ambassador
61 posts

Hiya,

I should probably wait until I've actually downloaded and played with the new calendar (great new idea for software), BUT...

I noticed on all of the descriptions for an event (on the separate page), it looks like the default font (Times New Roman?) is the only choice. Of course, in the video it doesn't show the "designer" tab.

Just wondering... is that editable?
:)
~Kitty
User 1020348 Photo

39 posts

Not to beat a dead horse, but when I tried out the sample calendars, I noticed that the little box that had to do with Internet Explorer and their issues didn't appear. Did you change the code in the program so it works flawlessly in IE or did you do something manually to the web page code? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your reply! Rob
User 125122 Photo

1 post

In the software description it states that you can use images for dates. I can't figure out how to do this. All I find is the calendar background image. Can anyone help? I would really like to be able to put a different image on each date if that is possible. Thanks, Elsa
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Kitty Mead wrote:
Hiya,

I should probably wait until I've actually downloaded and played with the new calendar (great new idea for software), BUT...

I noticed on all of the descriptions for an event (on the separate page), it looks like the default font (Times New Roman?) is the only choice. Of course, in the video it doesn't show the "designer" tab.

Just wondering... is that editable?
:)
~Kitty

Arial is the default font. But yes, you can change that to whatever you have on your system. It is fully editable.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Robert Holcomb wrote:
Not to beat a dead horse, but when I tried out the sample calendars, I noticed that the little box that had to do with Internet Explorer and their issues didn't appear. Did you change the code in the program so it works flawlessly in IE or did you do something manually to the web page code? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your reply! Rob

Robert, I use IE and still have the IE issue showing. I did ask a while back if CC would introduce some code for this to stop the nasty click here to activate situation, but the answer was not at this time, especially as Macromedia has been sold to Adobe, they are wanting to see what will be done with this now.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Robert Holcomb wrote:

I had to do a little workaround on this one......
my calendar is here:
www.giudecca-homes.com/flat705.html
Click over at right where it says "Click here for availability"
and the calendar will pop up.
I wrote a small instruction underneath.
Janys
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

JANYS HYDE wrote:
Robert Holcomb wrote:

I had to do a little workaround on this one......
my calendar is here:
www.giudecca-homes.com/flat.html
Click over at right where it says "Click here for availability"
and the calendar will pop up.
I wrote a small instruction underneath.
Janys

I saw that Janys. It doesn't intrude either.

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I still see the activate window for the samples. I am surprised, though, that more people aren't making use of the javascript workaround. Yeah, you Janys. :p You've probably put more work & coding into explaining where to click than to just do the workaround and have no explanation needed for the visitors.
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/topic-a … editor/876
It's really a one-time change, unless you actually use the html file that the programs generate (almost never the case, since most people probably have the flash code inserted into one of their own pages).
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Afam, there is one more problem with this now though, and that is that Adobe now owns Macromedia, and they may well introduce shortly, fingers crossed, a solution to this whole sorry mess that will not require any workarounds.

Or pigs might fly!

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Adam Richesin wrote:
I still see the activate window for the samples. I am surprised, though, that more people aren't making use of the javascript workaround. Yeah, you Janys. :p You've probably put more work & coding into explaining where to click than to just do the workaround and have no explanation needed for the visitors.
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/topic-a … editor/876
It's really a one-time change, unless you actually use the html file that the programs generate (almost never the case, since most people probably have the flash code inserted into one of their own pages).

Adam,
you are adorable (actually thinking that I was capable of doing that!!), and even more so because you found the workaround that I knew had come up somewhere, but didn't know where to find.......and honestly...........didn't have the time to look for!!
So thankyou twice!!
Will try to find time to do all the calendars with this code..........
Janys ;D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.