Not sure I understand - Page 3 - Post...

User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

Well, either it was a glitch or you fixed it quick. Either way, thanks again Scott. Earlier it just showed registered user in the forums and would not let me in the Embassy. I logged out, restarted the browser, then logged back in all to no avail. Now it is back to normal. :D I sure hope that new form builder is getting close to release .... I'm getting anxious! :)
Robert Bruce
User 143086 Photo

147 posts

Can't wait to see this new form builder. No More Flash to load Sounds great.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The new Form Builder is actually a completely new program which is no longer written in Flash and contains an absolute plethora of new features. You can see all the features here at https://www.coffeecup.com/store/specials/megapack/

This program will not be a free upgrade as we are considering it a new program. Right now we are offing a $29 special for you to get quite a few other programs as well as the new HTML version for one low price. We have not decided once the program is released, what sort of "upgrade" price we will have for just the new version by itself. It maybe only $29 or we may not have anything at all. This will not be decided until the program is released. If you think the $29 is a good deal, then go for that as you are then guaranteed to get the program for only $29.

Upgrades are always free within the life-cycle of the program. Before someone states we are changing the name just to get more money, that would be false. This program is a complete 100% re-write of the software and as such, we consider it a new program.

So the new Form Builder is not an upgrade of the old Form Builder and you are discontinuing the old Form Builder? So much for free upgrades for life...
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Tom wrote:
So the new Form Builder is not an upgrade of the old Form Builder and you are discontinuing the old Form Builder? So much for free upgrades for life...

It's not free upgrades for OUR life... it's for the life of the program. ;)
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you like Tom, I can change the version number of the Flash version every 5 months or so to keep giving you free upgrades. ;)

If we charged $1 or $100, there will always be someone who will complain about something I think..... ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Phil wrote:
Tom wrote:

It's not free upgrades for OUR life... it's for the life of the program. ;)

I think Tom is around 107, so we maybe in luck here. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 56470 Photo

Ambassador
61 posts

Super excited about the changes with the form builder! awesome.
:)

(next in line - the calendar!)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.