My software page - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 418919 Photo

249 posts

I used to be able to go to a "My Software" page to check for any updates. Where did it go?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
I used to be able to go to a "My Software" page to check for any updates. Where did it go?

This has been removed and you no longer have access to this unless you pay $100 to restore them. Contact our office at 678-495-3480 to arrange for payment.

Or do you.... ;)

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

What?? Why did it get removed? And why do I have to pay $100.00 for something I already own? Is that for updates??
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
What?? Why did it get removed? And why do I have to pay $100.00 for something I already own? Is that for updates??

That was as joke Barbara. We do not charge for downloading. ;)

I actually sent you an email about this directly. Did you not get that?

Looking at your account, you have actually never purchased any software from us and your last order was in 2012 (ouch!). You have only purchased themes. Those can be accessed at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/themes/

In 2007 you did receive free software from I think Lunarpages but that deal was terminated about 5+ years ago and you will no longer have access to those programs here. If you would like access to them, you would need to purchase them from our website.

If you have purchases that you know you paid for and are missing, they could be under another account. Open a support ticket and provide that information.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

I was doing something else & didn't look at my emails until now. Yes, I see it now. Are my sites that I built with VSD going to disappear?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
I was doing something else & didn't look at my emails until now. Yes, I see it now. Are my sites that I built with VSD going to disappear?

Well if you do not order something soon, we have a button we can push to delete all websites. ;)

No, we do not have access to your servers Barbara, so we would not be able to delete them.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

I'm sure you can tell that I am not "tech" savvy & VSD has been an easy way for me to make my web sites. You know the ole saying about Old Dogs - well, I'm an old dog. :/
User 442191 Photo

40 posts

I cannot find mine either - I saw your comment about a joke to pay $100 to get access - what is the answer for me - I need to download now - have new computer and no coffee cup software on it - need for a project I am working on now that is urgent - thanks, Lee
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

How are you able to locate a post from 2014 but cannot locate how to download your purchases? ;)

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/
User 442191 Photo

40 posts

Will you reply by email to my post - just posted now - ? This is urgent - thanks, Lee

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.