The Mac Question - Page 5 - Post ID...

User 409926 Photo

12 posts

I want to feed your programmers. :)

BUT :D

You'll have to produce MORE and MORE programs for MAC.
Like others, I am trying to rid myself of William GATES's programs.
I hate Windows, and will not buy anymore programs that will run in the Windows environment.
I now only use Windows for my Coffee Cup programs, this I want to stop.
If I can find an alternative, as I have done in some cases, I will use it.
I believe that I am not alone.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more for MAC.
There was, at one time, a great rush to produce for MAC, then it all dried up.
How about another GREAT RUSH, something like a gold rush, and get some food for your programmers

Ken RYAN (MAC user)
User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

Ken RYAN wrote:
I want to feed your programmers. :)

BUT :D

You'll have to produce MORE and MORE programs for MAC.
Like others, I am trying to rid myself of William GATES's programs.
I hate Windows, and will not buy anymore programs that will run in the Windows environment.
I now only use Windows for my Coffee Cup programs, this I want to stop.
If I can find an alternative, as I have done in some cases, I will use it.
I believe that I am not alone.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more for MAC.
There was, at one time, a great rush to produce for MAC, then it all dried up.
How about another GREAT RUSH, something like a gold rush, and get some food for your programmers

Ken RYAN (MAC user)

<applause> Bravo! and well said. I'm with you.
I've got my Mac nearly 3 years now and there were promises of lots of Mac versions of CC software. I tried the virtual machine thing for a year and a half and it's awful. It is slow, buggy and a royal pain in the a$$ trying to get something done. Never mind you actually LOSE graphics quality too! Forget about that Boot Camp. You can't even work or share your desktop and other files between programs with it. Never bothered to use it.

I miss my CC programs. I bought the form builder for Mac and havent' even used it yet since other programs have replaced almost all my Winblows programs. I wish CC would get more programs for Mac going. I miss the ones I have and I have ideas for more.

How about a video converter? I still can't find a decent one that allows me to convert Mac proprietary video for use on websites like forum posts.

How about something that allows Mac owners to view animated gif's instead of having to install an OLDER version of Qicktime to view them?

those are my only two gripes about having a Mac.
User 409926 Photo

12 posts

I have now rid myself of all Windows.
I also have replaced my non-MAC programs, and binned them, this included the CC Windows programs.
I am now not interested in anything from CC, that is, unless it will run on my MAC.

NO VM Fusion, NO Parallel, NO Bootcamp.
My MAC even runs better without all that trash.

So, please produce for MAC, or as far as I am concerned, produce nothing.

Ken RYAN, the MAC

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.