Post your new ideas here! - Page 44 -...

User 1904969 Photo

1 post

What about an app building program with a way to submit it to the app store. I currently use iappbuiler for doing this, but I would love a program that would do this..
Latone Goldman
User 2346765 Photo

1 post

An extension of ImageMapper to create a HTML email message: A collaborative effort to identify photos such as done by genealogist would be greatly enhanced with an application such as ImageMapper with extension. Use the app to map the people in photos, number then as they are clicked, and create an ordered list on the side of message. In replying to the email, the recipient could enter the name they supply for the applicable number in the image, and send back to the sender. People will co-operate in supplying information if it can be done immediately and in a short time.
User 123564 Photo

1 post

Javascript editor or a WYSIWYG javascript editor.
User 2341936 Photo

2 posts

a program to let buyers login at checkout and it show all there shipping infomation when they login.......
User 30882 Photo

1 post

I would love a simple app maker please simple templates icons:)
User 56160 Photo

1 post

Pretty, pretty please, an FTP for Mac? I'm so used to the ease and simplicity of Direct FTP for Windows that I hate all the Mac versions I've tried...
User 530246 Photo

37 posts

Would like to see some type of security put on DirectFTP and the import and export files. With such sensitive information such as server usernames and passwords, I really think it is needed.
Lonnie G.
Visit a site that only offers software with a lifetime upgrade policy such as CoffeeCup's policy, try http://www.LifetimeUpgrades.com.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Lonnie G wrote:
Would like to see some type of security put on DirectFTP and the import and export files. With such sensitive information such as server usernames and passwords, I really think it is needed.

We already have that in place now. Go to the Edit Menu > Preferences > Security.

Pretty cool right? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 530246 Photo

37 posts

Just what I needed. Thank you
Lonnie G.
Visit a site that only offers software with a lifetime upgrade policy such as CoffeeCup's policy, try http://www.LifetimeUpgrades.com.
User 6502 Photo

5 posts

I just tried the new Color Schemer. It is a good idea but falls short of what I have been looking for.

If we could add other html elements to color, like a footer, table borders, table header with text and background, main content etc..... and then wecould save the scheme as css rather than html.

That is a product I would buy.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.