New Sitemapper 6 glitch? - Page 2 -...

User 220095 Photo

8 posts

the screen resolution is 1920x1080
User 419298 Photo

1 post

I had the same problem, changing back to 96dpi corrected it. You have to remember not everybody who uses your software is young and have good eyesight. I have to change back to use everything with ease, 96dpi too small!
User 220095 Photo

8 posts

I did find the DPI setting, set it to 96 and now I see the OK and CANCEL buttons in the bottom right corner. Seems like a design a flaw to me. I can't use this monitor at 96 DPI. TEXT IS WAY TOO SMALL!!!!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We will get that corrected on Monday for everyone. We had some last minute changes on that dialog and it looks like it was not updated for larger DPI settings.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 220095 Photo

8 posts

Great! That's why I love using your software. Support is amazing!

Thanks a bunch!
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Amazing how these guys update their products so quickly.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Build 330 is online and it addresses these DPI issues. Enjoy! ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.