We have a new build out... - Page 3 -...

User 2885740 Photo

60 posts

Imported your component succesfully, Inger. And I could use it in a new project.
Nice feature.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Anybody else noticed that the warning message about importing files larger than 1 MB doesn't appear anymore, which normally for me is no problem as I always optimize my images before importing them, I just forgot one one image today which was 3Mb didn't remember until it took 3 minutes to load (mind you its a very slow connection) but even so, after optimizing got it down to 350Kb which only took a couple of seconds.

That warning was a useful reminder especially for anyone who forgets !!!
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Anybody else noticed that the warning message about importing files larger than 1 MB doesn't appear anymore

I'm not sure whether that relates to the SD update or the latest Windows 10 update. It was just before the SD update that I noticed the absence of some of the usual messages that appeared when using the Replace button in Project Resources: the replacement still occurs OK, but the message that used to ask for confirmation after selecting the replacement file no longer appears for me since the latest Windows update.

I noticed this particularly because the SD update followed so quickly after the Windows update that I thought the SD update was to address the changes seemingly made in the Windows update, but that proved not to be the case.

Frank
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Further to the post above, the Replace message that went missing has now curiously returned. I wonder what decides whether the message will or will not appear.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.