Site Designer suggestions - Page 27 -...

User 379556 Photo

1,532 posts

Phil wrote:
The problem is that the next time SD exports the files you either have to make the same changes to the files or when uploaded, the exported files will overwrite the "altered" files.

Until some update gives effect to this suggestion, one could turn this option on only when one wishes to set up the two files, and turn it off again afterwards to prevent the overwriting.

Frank
User 2622524 Photo

96 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Chris wrote:
Judi Phelps wrote:

....In the "handy information" section, it would be awesome if that had a count, or even a list of what pages that file is used on.....

Agreed 100% this would be an excellent feature if it could be added to Site Designer. Adobe Premiere Pro has something like that, it shows you what images you used in any of your sequence.

I'm glad you mentioned this one, I have requested it before.

PLEASE Coffee Cup consider this :):):)

So what's wrong with giving thee container you want styled the same way as another container, the same class names in the same order?

Wayan Jaya - perhaps you misunderstood the suggestion, I'm not referring to containers or style names, the feature I would like is showing what images have already been used in a project. For example, Premiere Pro puts a little blue film strip on the bottom right corner of any elements you have used in the project giving you the option to either remove unused elements or to identify the ones you still need to use. See attached Screen capture from Premiere Pro
Attachments:
User 2699991 Photo

4,777 posts
Online Now

Chris wrote:
Wayan Jaya wrote:
Chris wrote:
[quote=Judi Phelps]
....In the "handy information" section, it would be awesome if that had a count, or even a list of what pages that file is used on.....

Agreed 100% this would be an excellent feature if it could be added to Site Designer. Adobe Premiere Pro has something like that, it shows you what images you used in any of your sequence.

I'm glad you mentioned this one, I have requested it before.

PLEASE Coffee Cup consider this :):):)

Wayan Jaya - perhaps you misunderstood the suggestion, I'm not referring to containers or style names, the feature I would like is showing what images have already been used in a project. For example, Premiere Pro puts a little blue film strip on the bottom right corner of any elements you have used in the project giving you the option to either remove unused elements or to identify the ones you still need to use. See attached Screen capture from Premiere Pro

Yep that would be pretty awesome too,
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,777 posts
Online Now

HOW ABOUT GIVING THE FONTS (PARTICULARLY IN THE DROPDOWNS (SAVE, SAVE AS etc) either a bit more contrast, or just a tad more pixels,, my eyes aint no longer what they used to be, and I would hate having to get one of those screen magnifies thingies my granny had in her dotage
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

+10
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 3121808 Photo

9 posts

Hi Inger,

Thank you for looking at my Post, before I go further I am puzzled as I cannot see my original post I made yesterday only the replies. Also the reply I saw from you earlier this morning has disappeared.

I have attached my HTML File that I developed, that is actually working after a fashion using a Hyperlink to my Development Website. This is my first attempt to use HTML Coding, I have used Website Builders that automatically convert the "words" etc into html.

I have just tried to attach my file that I created using Coffee Cup HTML Editor, that appears to be in Firefox format. However that was not accepted as it was in the wrong format. Is there a way to export this file as a notepad File (Txt) or another acceptable format, I could then successfully attach it.

IRegards,

Tony
A M Stephens (Electronically Signed)
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

Your original post is here: https://www.coffeecup.com/forums/html-e … post300139

I think you forgot to attach the HTML file. Post it in the thread with your original post.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 3121808 Photo

9 posts

Hi Inger,

I think that I may have posted in the wrong Forum...I should have chosen HTML Editor instead of Site Designer ?. Apologies I am still grappling with the Navigation of the Coffee Cup Forum.

Regards,

Tony
A M Stephens (Electronically Signed)
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

Good that you found the right place. Yes, the HTML Editor forum. I also sent you a notification through the messaging system. There wasn't any HTML file attached to your other post, so you may have forgotten it.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 2906089 Photo

222 posts

Is anyone else bothered by the way SD handles multiple paragraphs of text when pasted in from another application? It will use a single paragraph tag and separate the paragraphs with a pair of break tags.
Learn something, Share something.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.