Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Even more:

o Be able to include an item in more than one category without actually coping an item to more than one category

o Space within each category page to include a descriptive paragraph, as an example:
http://sallycp.mybisi.com/products/Hard … ge1&s=

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
Even more:

o Be able to include an item in more than one category without actually coping an item to more than one category

o Space within each category page to include a descriptive paragraph, as an example:
http://sallycp.mybisi.com/products/Hard … ge1&s=

Thanks

This is something we are also considering. I don't think you will find it in the first version of the Pro, but I bet soon after.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 31219 Photo

58 posts

Hi, i have just bough the shopping cart and now upgraded to version 3.5 but haven't had the time to play around with it yet. A couple of question I have --
(1) can I use it as a page within an existing site. I would imagine the answer is yes but can some one confirm that, and is it a good idea with search engines in mind?
(2) Is there any provision for customers paying with direct credit. I didn't see and provision for this and why has it been left out or have I missed something?

I look forward to setting something up but first want to get my ideas of a shop set out before I commit to it.:)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

(1) Sure can! Please take a look at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … g-website/

(2) Our software only supports Google Checkout, PayPal and Authorize.net You need to use one of these merchants.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 31219 Photo

58 posts

Thanks Scott, Would you consider adding a line in the payment method for direct credit or is it possible for me to add a line somewhere with my bank account #. Would this be too insecure? :/ I suppose adding a form within the shop requesting the bank # for direct credit would be the way to go A lot of people like this method in NZ. Something you might want to consider for future upgrades. What are your thoughts on using this method. I would like a line saying goods will be shipped on receiving direct credit please use this form for receiving bank details.
So now I might buy you form creator !!!:D
www.havelock.net.nz
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

It is actually harder then you think. For our software to be able to talk to your merchant, they need to have some sort of API that will allow our software to talk to their system. The majority of these merchants do not have such a thing.

Bank wires and offline payments will be something that will be provided in some way with the pro version.
User 164622 Photo

21 posts

Couple of observations and suggestions:

It appears that the shop does not put the items in alphbetical order - and this would be nice - even as an option. I have my store broken up into catagories like: A-C, D-G, etc. and put the items in alpha order.

Also, there is no longer a link from the store to the main home page of the site. That was generated in the earlier version. Will that be replaced?

So far the software is working great. Super upgrade. Thanks.

Life should be a little bit nuts. If not, it is just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance....

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Richard Filiberto wrote:
Couple of observations and suggestions:

It appears that the shop does not put the items in alphbetical order - and this would be nice - even as an option. I have my store broken up into catagories like: A-C, D-G, etc. and put the items in alpha order.

Also, there is no longer a link from the store to the main home page of the site. That was generated in the earlier version. Will that be replaced?

So far the software is working great. Super upgrade. Thanks.

You can add a link to your Website now. Go to "Your Shop" settings > Pages Tab > Homepage (optional) > Select Link To and then enter in your Website.
User 164622 Photo

21 posts

Duh :rolleyes:... Thanks

Life should be a little bit nuts. If not, it is just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance....

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.