Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

I know I can target links using html but I would like to do this visually as well, just to make life a little easier. Have you thought about adding some check boxes for link target location to the popup window? This would keep visitors on my the site when external links are used. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Would like to be able to insert code into the head section of a page as well. :)
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

The Joker wrote:
I know I can target links using html but I would like to do this visually as well, just to make life a little easier. Have you thought about adding some check boxes for link target location to the popup window? This would keep visitors on my the site when external links are used. :)

What's your site Mr Joker?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

The Joker hasn't a public site. ;)
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

The Joker wrote:
The Joker hasn't a public site. ;)

But it has a shopping cart?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Yes, several. As well as blogs, forums, and a couple CMS.

I even installed a pop mail server so I can send myself email. Cool, huh? :lol:
User 1950693 Photo

29 posts

1) I would like to offer coupon codes to customers. This could be added at the point of shipping and taxes before it goes to merchant service. For now is there any other way to do this?

2) I know this was mentioned and will probably be in the Pro version, adding sub categories and more organization of category listings such as newest, alphabetical, etc.

3) Ease of file management. There are so many file types that get lost when I am manually uploading. I'd like an easier way to find and view the existing file types so that I can correctly create and place them in the directories they belong. Maybe the Pro version will allow me to auto upload without any problems so I don't have to Filezilla them manually anymore! :)One year later, I still can't get photos into their proper directories on the static pages...:(

4) Add more ease of options. Html or wysiswyg options and insert buttons for the static pages. This text box I'm using now, has more options than the software!

So when Pro comes out, will existing customers get an upgrade price or have to pay full to get the new added feature?

Thanks,
eagerly awaiting Pro,
"Become the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
Kris
User 1950693 Photo

29 posts

I just read bcoolj's request. I too, would like a gallery of featured items or items coming soon or sold out items as an option, either listed separately on static pages or in the categories as a category.
Oh...and links within the item description to send someone to see another item that they might like or that is an accessory to the item or even to another page. Maybe this can be done now, don't know how...:rolleyes:
"Become the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
Kris
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

Kris,

I believe the majority of the features you are asking for will be in the initial release of pro (just a hunch) ;)

The exception is coupon codes, which has been highly requested. It might be in the first or second update to pro after the release. ;)
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Scott will be giving full details of the feature set that the pro version will have, hopefully real soon now. There are many plans on the 'road map' for future versions of pro. :cool:

The coupon codes has been developed, but is still being refined to make it usable to a wide user base, so will not appear in the initial release of the pro version.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.