Post your Shops here! - Page 55 -...

User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Kim wrote:
Bren wrote:

Nice shop Catalina. I do like the larger image size. How did they tell you to do that?

Thanks!

Edit the default.css file in html editor with the below. I highly recommend that you make a back up copy of your original css file before you make any alterations. Note that the size 210px, looks the best so far.

Here is the line of code to look for:

#scs_productlist .scs_productlist_item .scs_thumbnail_image{width:100px;}

change to:

#scs_productlist .scs_productlist_item .scs_thumbnail_image{width:210px;}

Then you just upload the default.css file into the css folder. The css folder should be under where your shop files go.

---------------------------------------------
Here is a page of a shop I revised css code: http://www.wildwindart.com/viewcategory.php?groupid=1

Kim :)

Thank you Kim. You are always very helpful! :)

I don't have the HTML editor, so I'm thinking maybe I will not be able to do this. I'm not too worried as I have started adding three images to each detail page, so I'm hoping customers will realise you can click to enlarge them. And with the larger image options in the new update due at some time in Designer Pro, that will do the job without me messing with files. I do backup though. I even keep archive backups in case I do changes and don't realize there are mistakes until later on. :D
User 2119237 Photo

3 posts

Hi All, Just want to let you all know how happy:D:D:D I am with your software.
My family and friends have been wanting me to start a web shop for years but never really had the time to sit and learn new software till a few friends downloaded the SCC demo version for me, dug into it bit and was surprise to learn how easy it was to build a working shopping cart.

The service is also GREAT!:D Thanks CC..

Here my Shop: http://www.lowpolyprojects.com/

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Motty. Amazing 3D designs there. Do you use Bryce and Poser to get those effects? All the best with the shop project.
User 2119237 Photo

3 posts

Thank You Janys Hyde,

The last time I use Bryce was about 15 years ago when I first started to learn 3d modeling I since dropped it and picked up 3ds Max for all my development needs, Poser software is great but I don't really get allot of clients asking for it.
Most of the work I do requires very low poly count for game engines, Poser is not really equipped to handle game developing projects because it produces way over the polygon count limits for today's game.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Motty wrote:
My family and friends have been wanting me to start a web shop for years but never really had the time to sit and learn new software till a few friends downloaded the SCC demo version for me, dug into it bit and was surprise to learn how easy it was to build a working shopping cart.

Hi Motty. All of Coffeecup programs are designed to be easy to use. :)

What you also get with Coffeecup, is great support and a very friendly community.

Have fun with your new shop. :)
User 2119237 Photo

3 posts

Hi WILL_UK, I agree with you 100%:)
User 1977817 Photo

21 posts

Hi

I've just completed (almost as there will be more product added over the weeks and months) a craft website for a friend www.kraftykelt.com using SCC to build the shopping cart. No other program could be as easy as this in adding product and descriptions etc and uploading is a breeze!

I've also added a small shopping cart for a local natural history society website I designed www.tongariro.org.nz. They hope to increase their product range over time. It was interesting in that we had to work out a way that the cart could accept donations - the present setup is not totally ideal as it has to be in multiples of a dollar amount rather than a chosen amount by the donor.
Every day above ground is a good day!
User 2118376 Photo

43 posts

Stephen,

Nice site how did you put the Search Function in it?

Dave M.

Stephen jaraczewski wrote:
I picked up a server today for this domain

http://www.laptopkeyboard.us.com

namesecure server $7.95 per month

Phpinfo file is uploaded

sitmap installed using coffee cup sitemapper

verfied with google webmaster tools 12/21/08

robot text installed 12/20/08

php flat file hit counter 12/21/08

google checkout logo 12/21/08

updated to version 3.0.4 12/22/08

updated to version 3.0.5 12/29/08

so i'm in for the long haul on this project
User 2118376 Photo

43 posts

This is my first shop with the software http://tirestorephoenix.com still working on it but its coming along nice, I saw someone had a search feature is that in the product or something they found someplace else?

Cant wait for the Pro Version!

Dave
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Hi David... several people have managed to incorporate the CoffeeCup Web Search into their sites.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.